Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey me back..........and Debo ur fb is hacked again it seems................whats going on........ u are as popular as Bijlani and Pandey.........
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shitt are you serious Debzie? 😲 OMFG no way!!!!! but tell me...she wanted a DE end in the show or books?
annie07 thumbnail
and i second Yamini.............u shud see that performance............
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yah i know, my FB issues...if tat happens again....bye bye FB....😆 sheesh i'll miss it though i am already feeling so sad  😔

@the dance....can someone edit rati's part and give me...minus the bootiphool expressions part 2 😆

she wanted a Dalena end in the books yamzi 😔...but publishers want her to write some crap like she always loved stefen and damon was an infatuation 🤔....ok so in the books she'll realize her love for stefen...and in the show she is already with stefan and doesn't even know damon's love exists 🤣
relentless. thumbnail
sounds so complicated Debzie 🤣
annie07 thumbnail
btw is the Gr8 mag for the month out? was just curious..........last month on 1st itself Gr8 had updated abt ArTi...............
relentless. thumbnail
no idea Anu...nor do i care 😉
safeplacetoland thumbnail
http:///www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1609369
annie07 thumbnail
ah, dnt say that Yamz............its gonna be the Hottest magazine of the year.............so hot tat u will feel like burning it up
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: debolinaroy08

yah i know, my FB issues...if tat happens again....bye bye FB....😆 sheesh i'll miss it though i am already feeling so sad  😔

@the dance....can someone edit rati's part and give me...minus the bootiphool expressions part 2 😆

she wanted a Dalena end in the books yamzi 😔...but publishers want her to write some crap like she always loved stefen and damon was an infatuation 🤔....ok so in the books she'll realize her love for stefen...and in the show she is already with stefan and doesn't even know damon's love exists 🤣

@bold....im sure in the show...Elena will realise her love for Damon 😍