Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok Nidz............W*H hell is that...............u wanna reminisce ur golden moments on forum...............lol
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

Chandu will have no intro...........he will be superman...............yuck.........what are they making him do..........

@ Sayank and Arhit..............seriously................umm, ok.......i m glad that Arjun atleast has sme sensible person like Kapil around............like he had Rati......( ofcos that was diff).......... but stupidity uska picha nahin chodti............. jahan dekho chipku ppl come

ahan dekho chipku ppl come😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
why are u posting tat again?
annie07 thumbnail
Debolina Roy............Dare u compare MN to any aira gaira...........

MN were magical and they still are.................. wanna bet on no. of pages in Sajda topic.........next week......... lol

'm not gay: Daniel Radcliffe

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has dismissed rumours about his sexuality.
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe has dismissed rumours about his sexuality, and declared: "I'm not gay."

The actor, 20, who appeared nude in the West End stage play Equus, has been at the centre of gay rumors for some time now, reports The Sun.

But, while in an interview with music channel MTV in the US, he has put an end to the speculation, by saying: "If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight."

He added: "My favourite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, ''Of course he's gay - he's got a gay face,'' which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway.

"A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."

Daniel is reported to have recently made a "major donation" to an American charity that fights intolerance of gay men, lesbians and bisexuals.

In a past interview, he said: "Some people think I am gay, which I think is awesome."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Healer. thumbnail
wat? i am just moving on....!! πŸ˜† i looking at arjun posing with tat bhawna girl during promotions like her poses with his fans 🀣 🀣
see rati and him posing for promotions of MJHT πŸ˜† kandhey mein haath....radha-krishna pose πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail

seriously...fans key saath he poses like this only 🀣Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago
"A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."🀣
annie07 thumbnail
ROFL DEbo.............plz edit that pic 1st.........and yes i saw it ..........he does that............lol..............y? coz she is a baby and she talks like 1 too............
Healer. thumbnail
i mean starone has much better promotional tactics yaar....i seriously hope kapil doesn't quit the show....he is not at all getting the limelight...thanks to N-I-R-U-P-A-M-A