Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
my computer is infected.... laung da lashkara is half made 😆 when will my computer stop giving me problems 😆
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

While the media was churning stories of Arjun Bijlani and Neha seeing each other in real life, this pair (Arjun and Rati) who initially worked together on Miley Jab Hum Tum suceeded in keeping their relationship a secret till now!! 

Aisa news aayega?

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ok didn't i told u about this 2days back
🤣🤣

that was exacttttttttt mayur scene on there SR  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra to wed...

Wednesday, February 02, 2011 | 6:38:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Raqesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra to wed...

RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra open up to TellyBuzz about them being in love, and on their wedding plans..

Guess there is going to be one Big Wedding Season in the entertainment industry this year!! It's just been few days since TellyBuzz gave our readers the news of Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee's wedding, and we now hear of the next big wedding plan!!

And we are cent percent sure that this bit of news will surely come as a surprise to one and all!!

We are talking about the lead pair of Star Plus' late night show Maryada Lekin Kab Tak?, RaQesh Vashisth and Ridhi Dogra!! While the media was churning stories of Ridhi and Mishal Raheja seeing each other in real life, this pair (Ridhi and RaQesh) who initially worked together on Sony's Seven suceeded in keeping their relationship a secret till now!! 

The hottest news is that the duo plans to get married in the month of November!! And this comes after their on screen wedding in the Star Plus show..

When contacted, Raqesh confirmed the news with Tellybuzz "Yes, Ridhi and I are getting married and we both are completely excited about it. It's been a while since we are together and we get along so well. We are great friends and finally we thought its time to take to the next phase of life".

"Our parents are going to meet in the coming week. The wedding is due to happen in November and it might be a straight wedding without engagement" he adds.

An equally excited Ridhi too confides in us, "I am feeling on top of the world at the moment and this is the most beautiful part of my life. Raqesh was the one who said let's get married and marrying your best friend who you can connect with feels really great."

Clearing about her earlier link up with Mishal Raheja, Ridhi says "There was nothing between us and we were great friends and still are."

Well, all we can say for this new beginning is that our good wishes and blessings are always with you.
Healer. thumbnail
Delusional land mein ayega 😆...i wanna change my ID to living in denial now 😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
debo i told them 2 days back on FB that this scene coming in maryada show that exact like SR scene of them
ok dies out laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
now toh u people need to c that scene 🤣🤣🤣
annie07 thumbnail
i want Arjun and Rati to get married lke right now
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
in real life, this pair (Ridhi and RaQesh) who initially worked together on Sony's Seven suceeded in keeping their relationship a secret till now!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
i want to frame tat hiding their relationship wala bit 🤣 🤣 🤣
annie07 thumbnail
W*F.........Zor ka jhatka ppl on worli sealink................

bakwaas show bano, aur phir ghatiya tarike se promote karo.........yuck