~*HOL #86 (Invites ONLY):NEXT thread link Pg144*~ - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
lol sab gayab 😆 i guess i repel ppl now a days 😆

take care people 😊
ok debo.....just that i'm what others call...making a sucidal attempt again :D....back to entrances :)
why?lots of things....though i like what i'm doing too!

and then...boring stuff like studies, exams...always will be with me! So,yeah nothing much :)
And two ppl who have made my life so,confusing ROFL....n ofcourse,who still make my brain whizz n who have wat lagaaoed my repo ROFL ....they still remain to be in the scene for me!

How are u?!
ya sonu..well yeah Ekta's special effects are bad...it could have been better but yet i would say it offends me..because if u watched the show from the start...you would have a different opinion..and mind you its not easy to do this role..Vivian has put in a lot of efforts for the screaming and yelling bits...acting is not easy..at least i cant do those sorts scenes..only actors can :)

Anyway im not getting sentimental at all 🤣 i care less about such stuff..everyone has POVs, but it can be pointed out at nicely too..but hey dont worry..i havent lost my cool..😆

How have u been Debzie?
Before i go.....Yamz i was commenting at the BG given by sbb!
i have no comments to say about the show cuz i really don't follow it....though i did see one or two scenes!
I am not going into what is easy what s tough....cuz no i am not comparing! It wasn't meant to offend u anyway.....in what way did i sound so offending?! The fact that i ROFLed at the look....cuz it was all sudden on my screen with screaming sound effects?! i never said something abt sukriti or vivian......i won't want to either! Cuz yeah i need to follow the show
I hope u do know,that i have always followed that everyone has their own choices and POVs....i am in no way offending u!But then,i'd still like to know whats wrong? Apologies though for making u feel that way!

Abt ekta..........err,leave it!

Abt watching the show n all.....u like it,cool....it didn't excite me,i tried but it didn't....so,its ok!Though i still like the gal who played anwesha in remix out here!Apart from her,i haven't followed any other actor here in this show....and honestly,i couldn't connect nor get convinced to watch!

When i am being honest....am i going wrong?! Its good to be diplomatic...but i won't try n hide from u what i actually feel just cuz u like something/someone! I appreciate n respect that u have ur choice....n so i have mine :) Kya problem hai?!

Anyone here??

@Sonu..wow you said a lot..LOL..just chill man..because im calm only..even i didnt quite like Vivian in the start and i didnt like Abhay Piya chemistry in the start as well..but as the story progressed they started growing on me because together they look beautiful and act so well..bcause im one of those kinds that never goes for mush love stories and thats why i always and still prefer MN over other couples..yeah those ROFL emoticons did annoy me..but chalta hai..leave it 😆
@ Yamini.............. well whatever i wrote was my POV, i dnt need to watch the show from start or anything to form an opinion.............. if u like that show and watch it, its good for u................i dnt................ i dnt find that guy a good actor.............and i m not comparing him wid Arjun at all........

And plz, i m not taking out my frustration and all on any1..............i have seen a couple of epis and i find it a show u can sit and ROFL thru........

I dnt like Piya's character coz for me she is a sissy....................her centre of world is suddenly that guy and i dnt like such characters, same reason i never liked Gunjan.

If u are hurt, i m sorry, but that doesnt change my opinion
im not hurt..its totally your POV and i respect it..and i hope you can respect the fact that im a huge PKYEK fan too 😳... im a HUGE sukirti fan since DMG..and i get mad when ppl bash her for no reason....Piya is not sissy 😆 she's naive yet courageous and doesnt cry 24/7...sissy ppl are dumb but Pia is brave and smart...like i said one needs to actually watch the show to know her character 😆

yeah Vivian needs brushing up in his acting..im not gunna say he is awesome just coz im his fan..i always say the truth as im not a blind fan...but honestly he has improved TONS since he first started with PKYEK..I like Priya Wal a lot...but again she overacts a lot..in short i love the whole show..and hate nobody :)

How have u been Anu?? any news? 😆
Well i didnt bash Sukriti at all..............i said i find her ok...............

Anyways............let that be................i have been good..................how abt u?
did u read the new article of arjun? oh he is so sorted....awww......kab se itna sorted out ban gaya re?
yaa leave it yaar...🤣 we all have different POV's and as long as we respect it..its all good 😳

im fine Anu...had a good day today..but its so freezing cold here 😕...it must be hot as hell in Mumbai..lucky you guys aree!!