myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Relax annie 🤗
IGNORE!! :)
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok i m already sad & if u bash srk now it willmake me more sad...divz....😒......i m trying to ignore it,but W*H?i want update from a relaible source.....what kind of eye lock was there?
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i cant ignore either..............i feel like walking down the street and killing imagine ppl...................

they are deliberately doing this...........all the segments ................to promote Arjun with that pathetic girl..........

and plz how can there be an eye lock in 1st meet..............not like she is most enchanting girl on earth..................she is PATHETIC..............
myownarea thumbnail

awww mou.. 🤗 wudnt want to make u sadder :) so wont bash ur SRK :) cheer up

Deepti said it was a perfectly ok segment and Arjun was acting LOL not very realistically in the scene they showed,,, and u shud stop thinking abt that now..

I swear I'll stop coming here if u all start bahaoing ansoo on bhavna and the likes 😡

Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
okk annie lets calm down .......these things will happen...& willhappen more now....but hume usse kya? & i heard that eye lock was when chandu the hero save the gal from a car......in their first meet...such typical crap .....can't  belive arjun doing allthis!!!!!🤢
annie07 thumbnail
i guess i will not see this show at all.................it pains a lot................

i got up this morning feeling bad that his new show is starting........... and i didnt like it........... if it was good show, with a decent girl and all wud have been ok between ArTi, i wudnt have cared..................
annie07 thumbnail
Exactly Mou...............its so cliche and so repetative...............

i fell in love with mayank sharma when he said............."aur kitni baar girengi aap".................and then with Nupur Bhushan when she retorted.........."dekhiye tameez se baat kijiye"
myownarea thumbnail
ah thats the point it cant be MN...he saved her from a truck or whatever..how original 😆
he s not gonna tell her ..aur kitni baar giregi aap ...he isnt mayank sharma there,...naaaa naaa
and the damsel in distress would be toooo lost to say anything as sensible as dekhiye tameez se baat kijiye ..she aint nupur either..
I think it works easier if u just ignore the show and try not to find out the details 😆

Mou. thumbnail
the first scene tells u its gonna be a total crap show...& not gonna last for long.....i m feeling bad for arjun......he had to do such scenes after playing mayank.....*headdesk