annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i wanted to see this 2.............. :(
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts As a #Sagittarius jealousy is not in your vocabulary, which can be both liberating and disconcerting for loved ones.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts As a #Scorpio you really must make that call.You cannot avoid the impact of what you said or did.

ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts Indeed, it is this fear of commitment and heartache that is responsible for the #Scorpio's rampant reputation.

ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts Love needs to find its feet before a #Scorpio relaxes enough to enjoy deep connections.

ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts #Virgo is innately intelligent. But an over cautious attitude to life is a potential problem. Virgo waits for life to happen.

ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts #Virgo has tunnel vision when focused. And is inclined to get caught up in the intricacies of an argument.

ZodiacFacts ZodiacFact
#ZodiacFacts As a #Virgo Stop glossing over details to spare someone's feelings. It is time to speak up and be honest.

i shud go and bang my head somewhere 😳

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
toh aaj bahut kaam kiya kya? sunday ko kaam....arrrgghhhh....howdie u?
annie07 thumbnail
me good, just came back home..................watching Zee Cine awards now
-Rinky- thumbnail
cool...dekho....and can i say the forum annoys the hell outa me....but thats not new news is it? 😆

what is arjun doing in bhopal? i mean does his show needs to be promoted all over india kya? ajeeb.....they are putting a lot of effort it seems
annie07 thumbnail
ROFL............Bhopal is not the entire India.........and there is zilch promotion in Mumai itself.......................... all over Mumbai there are Zor ka jhatka's posters...........................but none of this one

and they do put up shows banners here.............i have seen too many
-Rinky- thumbnail
hmm...shivani also said somewhere that he went to promote it on nagpur too...thus i said all over india...i guess they will ignore east and south india.....ajeeb what kinda promotion they are doing....

lets hope the show has good content...too many of hype and excitement among fans i see....hmmm.......

just see this...awww.....ratiiii.....by god..what a lady...head turner....

annie07 thumbnail
How does she knw abt Nagpur? i nvr read nething..........

and well i see excitement amongst only a few..........who will watch it for Arjun..........rest arent bothered.

and i believe even Arjun isnt...........thats y there is a update for everything apart from show..............he never said if he started shooting
-Rinky- thumbnail
why cant people post all the siggies of arjun in pardes look in the new forum? i guess there are are many possibilities of making mayur and mayank siggies..i get irritated with them...😕

btw monaya coming on tt...i had also heard they would come on itvf....and another news...dolly mata is a scientist....lol