Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love that story annie..............Chandu ki chandani aayegi and phir baaki ke log will become non existant .................😆😆😆 and suddenly the serial ke TRP''s would increase.....................😃
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ah,i knw i likedit too Rinky.................

this 1 and Arjun's 1, only two VM i liked, from all she has made..............no hard feelings.........she is an awesome VM maker............but i have few preferences............. me like Arjun wid Rati ONLY............."mayank style"
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey Rinky, Anu, Mou! 🤗

@Rinky..i agree...that VM is amazing!! it suits our angel so much 😍
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello rinky & yami!!!!!!!!!!🤗  
i love arjun rati vms only too.i hvn't watch anything else yet.& neither do i want to!
annie07 thumbnail
and that wud be such a realistic story..........abt how a nice guy can become bad due to society...........and how love can change him again.........

"haaye".....................Mr . Patil are u listening.............hire me, i will turn imagine around...........lol
-Rinky- thumbnail
she made arjun VM also kya? i didnt see....

yaah yaah i know u like arjun with rati ONLY...unki dendrite se chipka do....😆

hey mou and deepti....waise susmi is back....😃
Mou. thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

i knw...............and rem. that article, he kept singing Mahi re on the sets............ LOL

he was terribly annoyed, i rem. watching the segments also........he was shouting at sme1..........

yup he was shouting at some one & that very same segment he was looking directly at her while she was standing putting her hands around his neck & was not looking at him .before the dance shoot!
-Rinky- thumbnail
waise some girl told on forum...that rati is coming back on star one and the patil guy told her so....

and some other girl said...that mjht season 3 is coming with a new cast....how true do u think it is
Edited by -Rinky- - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
ROFL Mou, i knw.................i guess coz of extra intrusion in the scene..............u knw the possessive side didnt like it............LOL

@ Rinky.................dnt worry..............dendrite se nahin, they will be tied in a more stronger bond and forever............. :)
Mou. thumbnail
i know i m so happy ki susmi is back.now cg willbe again full of her beautiful creations 😃.other than siggies with horrible wordings like munni badnaam hui🤢