Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nope...................see this..................
ACTING

no extra shine..............no extra blush............ expressing from face.......

it becomes extra dedicated when that guy starts emoting from eyes.........
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i love this scene😍
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: annie07

Nope...................see this..................

ACTING

no extra shine..............no extra blush............ expressing from face.......

it becomes extra dedicated when that guy starts emoting from eyes.........

i wonder why? at that time,shining from eyes hona chaiye tha.πŸ˜• 
annie07 thumbnail

eeeeeeeeeeeee, ye kya hai, two diff interviews, two diff places............still they look so PERFECT..........

kaise?
Mou. thumbnail
ahh amazing!!!!!!!!!😍
i so wanted to c arjun in a negative role after watching this scene.i ferlt he will do wonderful job in such strong roles...u know those Grey shade characters.negative guy turn positive.....but he decided to grow in a completely different way!!!!!!
annie07 thumbnail
Exactly Mou...............today morning when i saw the anniversary seen again for the 100th time..............i realised that Arjun generally expresses more than Rati, she emotes from eyes.................but with extra dedication, its role reversal............Arjun starts emoting and she starts expressing
annie07 thumbnail
ROFL Mou..............but i still wonder y was he so angry in this seen.........Mayank cud have been upset..............but not so angry?

and Divya and me came with an awesome story................the Niru girl marries Sarje and Chandu turns a bad guy in retaliation.............enters his Chandni............who sudhrofies him............... lol.........kaisa laga?
Mou. thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

ROFL Mou..............but i still wonder y was he so angry in this seen.........Mayank cud have been upset..............but not so angry?

and Divya and me came with an awesome story................the Niru girl marries Sarje and Chandu turns a bad guy in retaliation.............enters his Chandni............who sudhrofies him............... lol.........kaisa laga?

hehehehhe i thot abt similar story!πŸ˜† nice nice ...i liked it......πŸ˜ƒ between ahy arjun was angry ? thats a mystery!!!.i mean i still remember the way he said "kerta tha.kerta hu"..classic!!!!!!by god!!!!!!!!

-Rinky- thumbnail
wow what a VM i saw.....RP VM...u are amazing....😍

yamzo mein hoon.....hello guysπŸ˜ƒ
annie07 thumbnail
i knw...............and rem. that article, he kept singing Mahi re on the sets............ LOL

he was terribly annoyed, i rem. watching the segments also........he was shouting at sme1..........