Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Chalhov yar cool sound yar shooting started now they are working.....best wishes to the cb2 team and also our AvInaπŸ˜ƒ
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalhov .. Thank you so much for keeping us updated with news and videos of Avinash & Rubina!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov. Rubina looks really gorgeous here, isn't it? Love her hairdo.........
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
divra4avina_foreverneerjashinglaanu17sonia122viprakshianusha34fatssrilankavinianilradhika5radha_bilaharisushmavinapalak13bholabearTilashiniChinadollTwo

welcome friends always eager to find and share news of RaDEV {Avi and Rubi}Rubi is looking very beautiful with her light make up and beautiful hairstyle sharing her news with us.
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov. Pretty picture of Rubina. Good to know the shooting has started. Best of luck to Rubina, Avinash and the rest of CB team ! 

😳😳😳Well, I have just woken up from a dream of watching CB2 ... 😳😳😳 ..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ansa786

Thanks Chalhov. Pretty picture of Rubina. Good to know the shooting has started. Best of luck to Rubina, Avinash and the rest of CB team ! 

😳😳😳Well, I have just woken up from a dream of watching CB2 ... 😳😳😳 ..

Ansa dear that why as soon as u woke up u found the news of shooting early morning dreams come trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chalhov,

thanks for sharing the info.

Just the way it is exciting for Rubina to start shoot for the new season of CB2, I hope it is going to be equally exciting for us to watch too.  No harm in dreaming.πŸ˜‰ 
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
zey rocks ya zey r z nest
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing message chalhov. Ruby looks so beautiful and even we are excited after knowing that the shoot has started,, eagerly waiting for the show to go on air........ All the best Avina and entire CB team
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Chalhov for the news. I am guessing that this picture was taken during the photshoot of G8 magazine. Rubina is looking very pretty.
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago