India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 25th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Ok now I am getting scared for this show I am not likeing the direction its going in'

Ranbeer tells Rukmi he sold all his painting and he is gone go get blessing form Guruji and MS is shocked and walks toward Rukmi and slaps her and asks how can she do something like this to her sister and how RaukBeer are being unfaithful to the family and to Rasal and slaps her again when Rukmi says its not what you think and when he was to slap her gain Ranbeer comes and holds his hand and throws him and says I will not spare you how dare you hit her and Rukmi swears on her life to let MS go and Ranbeer asks why who is he and she tells him MS is her father and he is shocked at haveli Chanchel is cursing Gaytri and Dadisa yells at Chanchel for such behavior and Chanchel apologizes but tells Daidsa that BT did not even listen the truth on how Deep was overwhelmed with pain of Ranbeer and MS saw this and wanted to go do charity and Dadisa tells BT and tells him to act like father with Deep not as Leader and Dadisa tells both Deep and Chanchel that Deep is forgiven and he should just try to change his bad habits Rasal is upset with her mom and not eating food and her mom apoligises for saying thanks about Rukmi but asks her to eat as soon after her father comes back they will leave for their house and Rasal goes to her mom and they both cry and hug MS is asking Rukmi to explain and she tells him what happen and Ranbeer feeling restless is pacing outside the room and knocks and ask if everything is okay and Rukmi assures him it is and he tells her if she needs him he is around the corner and MS says I had always prayed for your happiness and your receiving Ranbeers love but I never thought this way I was gone be grated that wish (that why be careful what you wish for) and says no matter what one or the other daughter of mine will have to suffer in life and the show ends on Rukmi

Tomorrow: Ranbeer is wearing the sweater with R on it and gets call on cell and sees its Haveli and answers it and asks who is this and its Rasal on the other ends is shock and says this sounds like Ranbeer

Edited by ziddiladki - 26 January 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3saggi80Rohini20Garkhelsun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top