Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay: "I Have to Let You Go Piya!" (Page 2)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Ritz93

Superb... Awesome... Feels like Abhay is finally pouring out his heart.

thanks Ridz Smile..i really feel sorry for Abhay, especially for the way he was hurting yesterday and walking restlessly, yearning and feeling worried about her and having this urge to go back,  and then stopping him self, it was heart breaking.Ouch 

I know. I am still avoiding to post on this topic - it makes me restless. Confused

i know what you meanLOL, both Piya and Abhay broke my heart, i really felt their pain! kudos to both Vivian and Suku for such a wonderful performance! i want to write about her state of mind too..

Edited by ka7eela - 25 January 2011 at 9:35pm

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
@ka7eela.................Very well writtenThumbs Up, it feels bad to see Abhay in his present stateCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

@ka7eela.................Very well writtenThumbs Up, it feels bad to see Abhay in his present stateCry

thanksBig smile..he broke my heart too :(

remosalsa

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesomely written...you've learnt mind reading like Edward?LOL because you've described Abhay's feelings very well!Clap

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Awesomely written...you've learnt mind reading like Edward?LOL because you've described Abhay's feelings very well!Clap

thanks allot hunBig smile..

i wish i could read minds like EdwardLOL..

Prinsesse.Suvi

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
dude i am doing hw and i am the labtop watching pyek episode over and over again today. already finished a box of tissue. i feel so bad for abhay. seriously ur a professional. u depicted and captured abhay's frustrations, pain, agony and separation from piya so perfectly. truly ur a master in these kind of writing. f****i have never been so addicted to a tv series before. i am like addicted to abhiya and this is first indian show i ever watched in my life. i can't go to sleep. i am trying to sleep but i keep on thinking about abhay's and piya and tom episode.Wacko. i am like drooling on both of them.

ka7eela

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
dude help me sleep.
it's like a 12:01 a.m. here and i have class at 8:00 clock in the morning.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

dude i am doing hw and i am the labtop watching pyek episode over and over again today. already finished a box of tissue. i feel so bad for abhay. seriously ur a professional. u depicted and captured abhay's frustrations, pain, agony and separation from piya so perfectly. truly ur a master in these kind of writing. f****i have never been so addicted to a tv series before. i am like addicted to abhiya and this is first indian show i ever watched in my life. i can't go to sleep. i am trying to sleep but i keep on thinking about abhay's and piya and tom episode.Wacko. i am like drooling on both of them.

you seem like a very romantic girlTongue..well thats the problem with us girls we go ga-ga  on mushy love stories and then  baam  we get hit by the harsh realityLOL

jokes apart , yeah the scene was heart wrenchingOuch.. 

@ bold thanks for your sweet wordsEmbarrassed

@ blue this is my second one , the first one let me down miserably and i didnt learn my lesson yetLOL..i hope PKYEK wont let us downEmbarrassed

@brown, do like i do when i cant sleep i close my eyes and then think of a beautiful scene of any of my fav couples ( strangely nowadays its only Abhay and Piya) and the story goes on in my mind an soon i fall asleep!

try it, it really works better then counting the sheepsLOL

Edited by ka7eela - 26 January 2011 at 8:23am

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index