Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why Chandeena were in a hurry? (Page 2)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

LOLCurious cat LOL

They knew for very long that Pia is too inquisitive so, they could have planned their exit in a proper manner. Why a sudden decision to raise questions in everybody's mind? 
see, now as they r out of the townOuchOuch, they r not bothered anymore, what is happening behind their backsConfused,

this is what i thinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

I think maybe bcz he is scared how pia is trying to investiagte a lot about abahy and his life and is also talking about maithali so he is scared that abhay might confess to her
I can understand your point. But they could have taken more time instead of leaving so suddenly. Two days is too short. Doesn't that raise even more suspicions?
I think it already did among peopleConfusedConfused, as in yest epi, they showed how Kabir-Mishoo-Angad discussing all thisOuch

This is what I want to say that they could have left in a rather planned manner.

remosalsa

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

LOLCurious cat LOL

They knew for very long that Pia is too inquisitive so, they could have planned their exit in a proper manner. Why a sudden decision to raise questions in everybody's mind? 
see, now as they r out of the townOuchOuch, they r not bothered anymore, what is happening behind their backsConfused,

this is what i thinkLOL

Yeah, why bother what people say behind their backs. They will only come back after another century and by then all stories will be long forgotten LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suviremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Yeah, why bother what people say behind their backs. They will only come back after another century and by then all stories will be long forgotten LOLLOL
ExactlyThumbs UpLOL
I hope u got ur ans of ur threadEmbarrassedLOL

Ritzie

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

You do have a point. I guess, they thought that if they waited even little more, all their secrets will be out. And with their experience of Pia, the whole town will know in no time LOL
exactly!!! they thot if piya comes to know...the whole town will know in no time...lol...
they had come as a mystery....and left as a mystery too...even if it would raise suspicions...it would not get anyone anywhere..the ppl will forget after sometime..bt piya coming closer to the truth was just a much greater risk which they couldn't take....
i want to know how they will be forced to return to dehradoon and stay there....abhay will obviously be forced to return..how will chandeena return??? 

Edited by kiranni - 25 January 2011 at 9:31pm

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

You do have a point. I guess, they thought that if they waited even little more, all their secrets will be out. And with their experience of Pia, the whole town will know in no time LOL
exactly!!! they thot if piya comes to know...the whole town will know in no time...lol...
they had come as a mystery....and left as a mystery too...even if it would raise suspicions...it would not get anyone anywhere..the ppl will forget after sometime..bt piya coming closer to the truth was just a much greater risk which they couldn't take....
i want to know who they will be forced to return to dehradoon and stay there....abhay will obviously be forced to return..how will chandeena return??? 

I think they will return for Abhay. We see their caring nature for Abhay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonloveremosalsa

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

ExactlyThumbs UpLOL
I hope u got ur ans of ur threadEmbarrassedLOL
Oh, yes. very interesting thoughts here.

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

I think they will return for Abhay. We see their caring nature for Abhay.
lil mistakeLOL
not theirLOL, yaa Haseena for sureEmbarrassed, not ChaandOuchLOL

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index