India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why Chandeena were in a hurry?

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
It wasn't Abhay's decision. It was Chandeena who decided to leave the city in two days - an established home and business. I am just trying to think possible reasons for their decision to leave but can't understand that why they took such a hurried decision to leave town.

They have been really patient with Abhay and Pia earlier. They didn't leave when they first saw Pia. They waited when Abhay showed his talents to save Pia. They waited when Abhay predicted earthquake and broke a wall of college to save Misha. They waited when Abhay went to other side of river or reached Pandher palace. They waited even when wolves reached their place. 

Why do you think they left so suddenly now when it's only Pia who was just trying to play Maithili. She doesn't even know the truth. Nobody else knows anything about them. The city seems friendlier to them and Abhay. Chand always seems confident that he can handle Pia - akhir nanhi si jaan to hai. Why they suddenly became so scared of Pia?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsylarimel22meawka7eelakaushiki9--sumana13--perkiliciousPrinsesse.SuviTOTAL-ROMANTIC

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I think maybe bcz he is scared how pia is trying to investiagte a lot about abahy and his life and is also talking about maithali so he is scared that abhay might confess to her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsymeaw--sumana13--Ritzie

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
they thought that curious catLOL {pia} as Chaand called herLOL, that she may or tried to know abt themConfused, thats y they rushed in getting out of the town foreverOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300kashkasukajennlarimel22meawRitzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

I think maybe bcz he is scared how pia is trying to investiagte a lot about abahy and his life and is also talking about maithali so he is scared that abhay might confess to her
I can understand your point. But they could have taken more time instead of leaving so suddenly. Two days is too short. Doesn't that raise even more suspicions?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22meawPrinsesse.Suvi

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
this is how i understand it...i think all these had been piling up...
and piya being metz was an indication to them tht piya was much much closer to knowing the truth than anything tht had happened in the past...piya not only knew tht she had same face as metz..bt she knew tht abhay was connected to her and she had crossed limit by impersonating metz(obviously chandeena are unaware of piya's true intentions behind this)...and they knew how abhay had behaved seeing metz/piya in tht part......so they just decided to leave asap before piya gets any closer...cuz for them above anything else...the safey, survival and their secrecy are very important...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

they thought that curious catLOL {pia} as Chaand called herLOL, that she may or tried to know abt themConfused, thats y they rushed in getting out of the town foreverOuch

LOLCurious cat LOL

They knew for very long that Pia is too inquisitive so, they could have planned their exit in a proper manner. Why a sudden decision to raise questions in everybody's mind? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22Prinsesse.Suviperkiliciousremosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

I can understand your point. But they could have taken more time instead of leaving so suddenly. Two days is too short. Doesn't that raise even more suspicions?
I think it already did among peopleConfusedConfused, as in yest epi, they showed how Kabir-Mishoo-Angad discussing all thisOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

this is how i understand it...i think all these had been piling up...
and piya being metz was an indication to them tht piya was much much closer to knowing the truth than anything tht had happened in the past...piya not only knew tht she had same face as metz..bt she knew tht abhay was connected to her and she had crossed limit by impersonating metz(obviously chandeena are unaware of piya's true intentions behind this)...and they knew how abhay had behaved seeing metz/piya in tht part......so they just decided to leave asap before piya gets any closer...cuz for them above anything else...the safey, survival and their secrecy are very important...
You do have a point. I guess, they thought that if they waited even little more, all their secrets will be out. And with their experience of Pia, the whole town will know in no time LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index