maar hi dala shanak ne.......

Posted: 13 years ago
Shanak/Yasharan were the best ...3mins shanak in rain completly rocking yaar...mara hi dala.......
kya chemistry tha boss toooo hot passionate romantic shanak scene......sach mein yeh shanak bhi na hume marne ki irada tha....actually maar hi dala.............baarish mai khanak lal rang aur shaan in black full on romance....... loved it.......😆😆😆😆
agree sneha.shanak ne maar hidala.awsme chemistry.....
totallyyy sneha.... maar dala..... I can't get over the scene☺️ got goosebumps☺️
that was freaking hotttttttttt in the rain i wished it was more it just got randomly edited i hated the editor so much dammmmmmm yarrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by jyothi1989

that was freaking hotttttttttt in the rain i wished it was more it just got randomly edited i hated the editor so much dammmmmmm yarrrrrrrrr

yaaa even i wished it was more yaar....editing was not that gud it could be even more better but shanak were rocking.....
yea even me too when the screen was abt to caught fire the scene ended i was so so disappointed u know
shanak were too hot .shaan is juz too much he didnt even silent to please
@sneha I completely agree..the scene was garma garm..
Agree sneha🤗 shanak rain scene ne maar hi daala☺️
kaas cvs week me 2-3 scene aise hi dekhaye😍

thank God shanak ka scene mila....i was gettin sooo impatient for their scene...loved it completely❤️