India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

explanation cv gve

guddensharma Newbie
guddensharma
guddensharma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

dis was d explanation which d cvs gave to smeone fr maan's backing out..!
*he is doing it so because if gets intimate with Geet then the life of the baby maybe in danger... and doctor has said nt to tell this to Geet... so to avoid complications he is behaving like this...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnjasraj123

ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thank you 4 sharing
ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
But Its create mu in their relationship . . . . One day he have to tell her. . Dont need to do . . But he can hug her and sleep is fine na . . . Koi problem hi create nai hoti, no question, no mu

Edited by Kalikak - 25 January 2011 at 9:30pm
ANGILS.KALI Goldie
ANGILS.KALI
ANGILS.KALI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
But Its create mu in their relationship . . . . One day he have to tell her. . Dont need to do . . But he can hug her and sleep is fine na . . . Koi problem hi create nai hoti, no question, no mu . . And because me this she get more disturbe and stress, to see him like this . . Thats what i thought. . . . . But ok not a bad track. . What do you think.
guddensharma Newbie
guddensharma
guddensharma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalikak

But Its create mu in their relationship . . . . One day he have to tell her. . Dont need to do . . But he can hug her and sleep is fine na . . . Koi problem hi create nai hoti, no question, no mu . . And because me this she get more disturbe and stress, to see him like this . . Thats what i thought. . . . . But ok not a bad track. . What do you think.
ya exactly nat a bad track...i am lving it....the story shuld mve on na..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top