Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

exclusive pic dear:Mod's note PG7 (Page 5)

saranya Goldie
saranya
saranya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet2012

Originally posted by saranya

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

omg!!! comedy :D :P

Nooo its going to be a COMEDYYY !!!! Clap when u don't get any info for PICS LOL then i will be laughing Dancing 

i really cant understand y u ppl r being so serious for dis n all!!!

cant u tell her in a sweet way...as she is new to if...
Saranya dear.... i am very sure she is not new to IF this is a case of MID!Angry

check her joined date!!!! 

She should knw how to read from the page she took the PIC from and by the way I am a newbie to Big smile

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!

I hope she understands soon Angry

dont be rude yaar... relax oki !!! keep smiling :) 

saranya Goldie
saranya
saranya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Nooo its going to be a COMEDYYY !!!! Clap when u don't get any info for PICS LOL then i will be laughing Dancing 

Saranya dear.... i am very sure she is not new to IF this is a case of MID!Angry

She should knw how to read from the page she took the PIC from and by the way I am a newbie to Big smile

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!!!
No Saranya..... You know what... check her response to one of us in the first page... How mean she is asking whether we get commision coz we talked for the admin of the page... she is surely fully aware of her deed!Angry

OMG!!! lets ask her!!!! 
saranya Goldie
saranya
saranya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

may be she dint read it properly ..simply she should hav saved d pic n shared it here without reading it...so simply we cant blame her also yaar... so betta we ll stop d arguement here.....n i hope she ll understand it soon...!!!
No Saranya..... You know what... check her response to one of us in the first page... How mean she is asking whether we get commision coz we talked for the admin of the page... she is surely fully aware of her deed!Angry

And i was being polite to her she was the one who was rude ans she didnt even care
dats bad yaar!!! i can understand v well !!!

Edited by saranya - 25 January 2011 at 11:34pm
guddensharma Newbie
guddensharma
guddensharma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

And i was being polite to her she was the one who was rude ans she didnt even care
thank a lot saranya.....thank a lot dear............bt i am aware of it and i am doing it personaly............sry to say bt dnt believe in all dese people...they r highly selfish people.......they will ditch u also...........m an eperienced one in dis case...........
sry i knw i wll losse u after dis bt i dnt want to tell lie to u............
so sry
bt i wll do it again........
i am nt a fan of dis serial...i hate dis serial....
so guys dnt wry i dnt want any imfor so tere is loss of me............
guddensharma Newbie
guddensharma
guddensharma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guddensharma

thank a lot saranya.....thank a lot dear............bt i am aware of it and i am doing it personaly............sry to say bt dnt believe in all dese people...they r highly selfish people.......they will ditch u also...........m an eperienced one in dis case...........
so sry
see i was nt wrng na.....the people here r slave....so soon dey commented on dat fan page..dat remove dat pic..........
nw ws i wrng????no na
u all get cmmission dear........n except dis thing na.................
LOOSERS...............BIG LOOSERS.............
guddensharma Newbie
guddensharma
guddensharma

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

so sry
see i was nt wrng na.....the people here r slave....so soon dey commented on dat fan page..dat remove dat pic..........
nw ws i wrng????no na
LOOSERS...............BIG LOOSERS...........
saranya Goldie
saranya
saranya

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

so sry

if u hate dis serial means u dont hav any rights to post against d rules!!!
u hav to obey it yaar!!! 
dont make dem also to feel for it...
n dont be rude yaar....
u hav to understand!!!
neet2012 Senior Member
neet2012
neet2012

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=saranya]omg!!! comedy :D :P

so sry
nw ws i wrng????no na
LOOSERS...............BIG LOOSERS...........
[/QUOTE

NO one gives a shit of what u think and the yea we get commission its called trust we arent like u 
a low level person that dosnt care a about others hardwork and trust. Deeps works really hard to get the pics and info but if people like u dont understand she shouldnt even put indo up on the wall...... ur calling us Looserrs hahahahahahhahahha ......... not comment looks hows talking cant belive u have suck low thinking and no value for others hardwork Clap

Go to top