India-Forums

25th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal and his lawyer are laughing.   Thakkraal is saying what are u going to say now ahuja??  Thakkraal says Manhaani se ziyaad haani ka case koi aur nahi hota.   U studied law but i know the knowldge of law and i m giving it to you.   Ahuja says i m not as smart as u.   U r kulpati...and thakkraal says not kulpati but in charge.   He says i know which trick to play when in order to win the war of life.   I am bhagyavidhata.   I m the one who doesnt change his own fate but changes other ppl fate.   Thakkraal says thats it...the brain that i have...that GOD has given ...he is saying keep ur brain alive as the day the brain sleeps the person falls...so keep ur nose, ears, eyes. everything open.   Then even GOD will bow down to you.   Ahuja says u r right...and i m learning.   BTW...think about bacchha singh.. he is roaming free outside and he can say anything.   HE can be dangerrous to us.   Thakkraal says dont worry about him.   He has 10mins.   and then thakkraal breaks his glass and gets up and starts pacing the floor.  Ahuja also gets up and thakkraal sits him down again and he also sits down.  Thakkraal says ahuja bacchha has borrowed time..how long will it last.  it will end.   U know the real fun is in that girl rachna.   Who is about to be trapped in her own hole.  Then thakkraal looks up ans is shocked to see his wife standing there.   She is looking decent now.  like before.   She has a determined look on her face.   Thakkraal says aarree...namaskar..She says jhanvi's doctor has refused to come home..thakkraal says why??  and she says the doc is saying whenever he comes here then TV and News media gets after him.   What is happeneing in the house..they want to know.   Thakkraal says fine we will call another doctor.   call another doc.  and she says fine...but FAST.   and then thakkraal says LISTEN...and then asks her to come to him and then he holds her hand and asks i want to ask u something...why do u roam around with a nasty look on ur face for me???   He pulls her down and asks her again..and he misbehaves with her...and he says only reason is cause that girl rachna who u dont know and i dont know...is shouting and saying that she has been given injustice and has been molested...is this the reason why??   and she is looking at him scared...and he says fine..now i will even shout and say...>AAAYYYEEE.....I have been given injustice...and then he shakes her.  Ahhuja is watching all this.   BUt his wife with a determined look says with anger in her eyes...just cause u r shouting...a lie is not going to turn into truth.   Ahuja is shocked.  and she says also mind how u talk to me...a guest is sitting here..and she tries to get up and thakkraal pulls her down again...He says this is ahuja...there is nothing new for him...u have created a lot of drama in front of him.  U have even placed a knife on a person in front of him.   and now u are telling me to mind my behaviour.   Thakkraal says this is nothing new for him.   The black color he is wearing he turns lies into truth...thats why he gets money.   I talked to u today and u are telling how to behave??!!!!    All she tells him is ..call the doctor for jhanvi..and gets up and leaves.  Ahuja is trying to say something but thakkraal shuts him up and then throws a glass on the floor.   

Then he tells ahuja i m feeling suffocated in the house...i want to celebrate happiness..will u join me...and they both leave.  Mahendar is talking about how thakkraal has filed the case against rachna ...and Anu, mohit, varun, bubbly, and everyone talking.  Appartenly Jeet is not in town so they have called and left a msg for jeet to come back soon.   Anu says we have to prepare ourselves and go..and mahendar says how...he was already saying we are lying..and now this??  and they are wondering how can jeet come back from cochin so early in the morning.  And rachna is going somewhere and mahendar says where are u going...we are all with u and rachna says i want to be alone for a while and she leaves.   Anu goes behind her...and mohit also goes.   Rachna in her bedroom and anu and mohtit come in.   Anu comes and says what happened...and rachna says what if i kill thakkraal and anu says we have to get rid of him...i know now.   If he can come up with such an allegation...he can do anything.. he is not going to change.   

Anu says rachna clam down and u are only saying this as u r mad..and mohit says yes..clam down as what u r saying right now is...and rachna says no mohit...i m not wrong.  I have understood..that he has no sense...and he is going to keep on doing wrong.   and we are fools sitting here thinking rhat we will catch him legally..  this is not going to happen.   didnt u see.. how he breaks law..and anu is like he wants u to waste on ur energy on anger...rachna says didnt u see my dad right now..he was so scared...and rahul..he doesnt even say aything...he just sit there quietly.   When i saw his face...i realized he has spent a whole year in fear that whats going to happen next.   And all this thakkraal is responsible for.   Mohit says Anu and I agree to whatever u just said but we are not like thakkraal and rachna says NO mohit..this is enufff now.   We are good and he is bad.   We cant waste so much time on one man.  We have tons of things to do.   and truthfully..whats the harm in killing him?    Mohit says Rachna listen to me...if u r standin in election..and tons of ppl supporting u then would it be right for u to do that...and even if u do that..where will u go after that?    Rachna says PHASI...i will be hang till death...so fact...u all are there...the war will go on...if one person is not there..the war wont stop.  Anu says what r u talking about??  Have u thought about it..and mahendar comes in and asks what are u guys talking about..why are u all so serious..and anu says no uncle we were talking about election..right mohit??  and rahcna says NO...i have decided that i will now...and mohit interepts her and says yes keep on getting angry on small things...ok..fine we have agreed to u...we wont go and post posters anywhere..we will actually talk to people..mahendar is looking suspicious.   

Thakkraal knocks on aditi's window and then says aditi u r not sleepng...GOOD.   She says i was waiting for u...i wanted u to come here...and he says i was also hoping that u wont let me go from here..and she says once again u r thinking wrong.   She goes up to him at the window...and she says i wanted to see ur face so i can tell myself...that this is the same person who is blind and also heartless.   i cant believe keshav that u have become so shameless...that in order to prove urself innocent..u r trying to turn rachna into a criminal.    Yesi wanted to see ur face....so i can awaken the hatered i have for u.   Thakkraal says i dont want to turn rachna into a criminal..i want to prove myself innocent.   He says u have said many times..that u were trying to awaken the hatered u have for me...so did ur hatered lessen for me in these few days???   Aditi says it is in ur thoughts...then fine...but how dare u???  and thakkraal says i want to prove myself innocent in ur eyes.     Aditi says u killed my dad in front of my eyes and u r trying to prove ur innocense.   Are u a man or...and she tries to shut the windown and he stops her and their hands touch and aditi takes her hand away..and thakkraal says u can call it self defense.   And aditi says whether u lie once or ten times a lie is a lie.   and it doesnt matter to me.  and he says it matters to me..and he says i want to prove myself innocent in ur eyes..and aditi says who agrees...does ur wife agree that u r innocent..and he says NO...and whether she does or not..it doesnt matter to me..and u know that from the begiinning ppl diont understand me..and thats why i want that ONLY YOU...understand me...so i want to know what u think...if u trust me..then i will be happy..and he tries to touch her face and he holds his hand and grbs a knife.....and says i have no concern with ur happiness but ur destruction it does matter to me.   go away from here..so this will be ur final night.   GO AWAY.   Thakkraal holds the knife ..and says u dont need this to finish me...the hatered u have in ur eyes is enuff.   And he hands her the knife back.   He says before leaving i would like to ask u ssomething...and if u think it is valid..then answer me.   And he asks...if u hate me so much then the watch i have given u as a gift why have u kept it?   Aditi takes the watch and throws it away.   And thakkraal looks at her.   and then he leaves and aditi has a concerned face...

Pre-CAP --  Thakkraal's men informing thakkraal that jeet will not be able to reach the court.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1KenpachiBeHappyAlways

Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
thanks dear :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ur welcome
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index