India-Forums

Fashion and Beauty
Fashion and Beauty

Leggings

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Iam just 5'1" tall is leggings gud for me?? I never wear leggings cuz of my short heightCry. I may look bad but I wanna try once. Anyone plzz tell me what kind of tops will be gud for me with leggings?? Plzz be brutally honest how do u feel if u see 5 ft tall wearing a tights??

Edited by Zeisha143_MBG - 05 May 2011 at 10:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Roshni..Jiya.

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Heeey!!
the last time i checked i was also 5ft 1 dont know if ive grown LOLLOL
But most of the time im in leggings or jeggings.
so what if your short? you wont look bad i promise i wear leggings and no one has ever said i look bad i wear it with pumps/heels most of the time Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.they make you look cute!!
and wearing tights at 5ft is cute as well when i was in school i was much shorter and i wore tights with my skirt..(school uniform) LOLLOL
And you can try dresses/tank tops/ long cardi's..etc.

Jiyaa!

Edited by .Jiya. - 25 January 2011 at 8:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Roshni.MMBGVedika126

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

It doesn't matter if you're 5'1",you can still wear leggings and look good! I'm 5' or 5'1" (don't remember which oneLOL) and I LOVE wearing leggingsTongue. You don't have to be tall or short or average to be able to wear themSmile When I wear sweatpants I find they make me look shorter because they're baggy (I'm always wearing my hubby's sweatpants so they're really baggy!). When you wear leggings they can actually make you look taller (for most people).

For tops to wear with leggings...it depends on you thighs actually. For example,I have thin thighs so I basically wear any kind of top. If you have "thicker" thighs then you should stick to tops like tunics (that stop below your butt or mid thigh). They won't make your thighs look as big. If you in the middle (not to big but not to thin) then try different tops...that's how you'll know whichs types/lengths look better on you.

Oh and for leggings if you thin or "average" then you really shouldn't have a problem wearing them. However if you're..."bigger" then I would be careful because majority of time leggings make "big" and short girls look shorter.

Hope I helped!

*Roshni*

Edited by angel_83191 - 25 January 2011 at 9:13pm

MMBG.Jiya.Angel-likeDevil

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
 I feel so gud reading you guys suggestion. Thanx Jiya and Roshni. Iam gonna get loads of tights right now. I never knew that sweatpants makes us look shorter. Poor me. BTW Iam 98 lbs. So I guess Iam fine to wear that.
One more question what kind of leggings will be gud printed or solid color one??
Thank you so much for boosting my confidence.Smile

.Roshni..Jiya.

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Solid leggings for sure!Make sure you have basic long black leggings. The only color leggings i wear are black and I have a few grey ones but having black leggings is a must!

MMBG.Jiya.

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@Zeisha143: Its true sweatpants does make us look shorter, like roshni said solid leggings defo!! The only leggings i also wear is black!! i have a navy pair but never worn them, its sitting at the back of my wardrobe. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. And you welcome. Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

wow now i know they are few of us that are 5ft1 go shortys Tongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

fammma Goldie
fammma
fammma

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey, love this post....

I was just thinkin of starting to wear leggings, im around 5'3", but have a bit biggish thighs, so was thinking of wearing them with dresses/tunics. However, what shoes look nice with these? heels? Flats? what types? I actually prefer flats for a daily wear.. any suggestions/pictures welcome

On occasions, I love wearing heels....

Edited by fammma - 26 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

.Roshni. Goldie
.Roshni.
.Roshni.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I feel like with legging you can wear any kind of shoes. Pumps and peep toe heels look cute with leggings. You can also wear flats and sandals. Oh and boots (I love wearing over the knee or knee high boots with leggings). I don't really like the look of sneakers and leggings because I find it looks wierd (I have seen people wear it and pull it off though). Instead of sneakers you can wear shoes like Keds or Converse (with ankle socks). Oh and when you're home then you can wear slippers.

So basically you can wear any type of shoes with leggings.

:)

fammmaMMBG.Jiya.

Go to top