India-Forums

Aap ki farmaish...

surmai_shaam Senior Member
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

People have so many ideas to make the show better. Share your ideas what things will make the show interesting, even more rocking. Lets see How many people like your idea by pressing the like button. You can advice the contestants, mentors, Grand Judge or any body or ask for a dance performance on a certain song. You can just about ask/change  any thing.

May be the show directors may see your idea and implement itBig smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDevil

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I think the show is going perfectly well.. but I have some ideas in my mind that MIGHT make the show better -

1 - Shuffling of the teams.
2 - Judges should be eliminating some couple from bottom 4, like in SYTYC, this will help a lottt.

WAIT A MINUTE! This show is rigged! :/

Ok, so, I hope they stop corrupting the audience and the contestants..

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 25 January 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamNoor_Ul_Ain-Aaliyah-ThatOneGuydebayontulipbaby53

surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I think the show is going perfectly well.. but I have some ideas in my mind that MIGHT make the show better -

1 - Shuffling of the teams.
2 - Judges should be eliminating some couple from bottom 4, like in SYTYC, this will help a lottt.

WAIT A MINUTE! This show is rigged! :/

Ok, so, I hope they stop corrupting the audience and the contestants..
I agree show should have transparency and credibility. The elimination should not be based on regional voting poweress and non performance based factors.
surmai_shaam
surmai_shaam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

If a jodi has a strong and a weak contestant, than when jodi is eliminated both gets eliminated. judges and GM  can save the strong contestants. They can make new jodis from these saved contestants.Big smile

SunBright Senior Member
SunBright
SunBright

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Will they atleast change the 'theme' of the dances this season? old wine in a new bottle doesn't work all the time!

More importantly if fresh ideas are to be implemented, shuffle the dance assistants, song and dance selection team, the whole production team like a pack of cards.
Perhaps we'll get to see some good dance.. and
when they are at it, it would be wonderful if judges 'atleast act' like they can actually judge and be professional ... oh boy nah oh gal some people never change or do they!!

Hopefully DID 3 will be better. ~~~sigh, all for some good dance and I'm not even mentioning classical.

surmai_shaam

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
  • Make the GM actually judge the contestants while encouraging the contestants, and not just do the latter,or else give him the title 'Grand Spectator' and distribute his salary to us.
  • I heard Manish Paul was the host last season? Well bring him back!Big smile Maybe he and Jay could be the hosts together.
  • Please don't rig the show, ruins it for us viewers and *in a mocking tone* you don't wanna lose the TRP's, nananana!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamAngel-likeDevil

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
make the show better?...

MANISH MANISH MANISH!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surmai_shaamThatOneGuy

--jassi-- Goldie
--jassi--
--jassi--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
For Starters, BRING ***AND***** BACK!!

EDIT

OoPs! Forgot that some people don't read the spoilers to keep it a surprise so for those who know, I meant this week's upcoming elimination

Edited by MaanKiGeet... - 26 January 2011 at 4:42pm

surmai_shaam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index