Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Dear DJ's - Updated (Page 2)

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I would like to take a moment to remind you of your moral and civic obligation towards Barun.  The poor man just got married in December and if you continue to make tracks like this, BHPH will surely end.  He will be without a job.  He is newly married and that would be an extremely cruel circumstance for newlyweds to bear and to face.  This will put undue strain on his marriage and his wife.  His wife waited this long to marry him because of his success in the show and this is how you show him your gratitude? By making him shoot fruit?  Chee chee.

So, please DJ's, don't do this to Barun and his marriage.  You have a duty to return the show to its glory days so that he has a steady job.  I am sure you will agree it is the right thing to do.

Sincerely,
Founder of the Private Storerooms Unlimited

p.s. - If Barun wants to personally thank me - send him to the nearest storeroom Wink

Anu... the first thing I noticed tday was ur post.....cld help fallin off  the chair (well almost)..LOLBig smile
The best lines highlighted.....On a serious note sld we undertake a signature campaign, to highlight our woes and frustrations abt this show to both DJs ans sony?????
Whats goin on now is the worst crapfest ever in BHPH..    forget    Gay, Bacha and Ranbeer  and even bag chasing   tracks ... they  were are dull but passable ....The present one  very pedestrian  and soporific  and will only induce us into a zombie state or into a comaLOLWinkConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickAanchal15momma1128

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
OMG What a post!
Clap

I would like to add:

Why do they make Ankita and Barun work when they are sick? Ankita had fever once and still she shot her scenes and Barun sounds husky now and we can barely hear what he is saying, it's really sad to see that..Their health is more important!

After all, people are waiting for Barun in the storeroom, he should be healthy enough to get through that ROFL

Aanchal15momma1128Infofan

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I would like to take a moment to remind you of your moral and civic obligation towards Barun.  The poor man just got married in December and if you continue to make tracks like this, BHPH will surely end.  He will be without a job.  He is newly married and that would be an extremely cruel circumstance for newlyweds to bear and to face.  This will put undue strain on his marriage and his wife.  His wife waited this long to marry him because of his success in the show and this is how you show him your gratitude? By making him shoot fruit?  Chee chee.

So, please DJ's, don't do this to Barun and his marriage.  You have a duty to return the show to its glory days so that he has a steady job.  I am sure you will agree it is the right thing to do.

Sincerely,
Founder of the Private Storerooms Unlimited

p.s. - If Barun wants to personally thank me - send him to the nearest storeroom Wink
Anu ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLseriously too good.......u r the founder we r the followers literallyLOL.....this is a new line of thought ....well done ...CVs plz plz zplz take note of it.

@Sheila...u have an excellent point dear...AB r giving their 200%...they toil for a shoot though they r unwell but to no avail....this track is irritating everyone!! Their talent n hardwork r going waste!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickAanchal15chammak_challomomma1128Infofan

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I couldn't agree more with everyone here !!Clap I really hope that the ppl writing this show are reading our posts Angry and seeing our frustration about the current track !

Come on DJs/CVs !! WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!AngryAngry STOP WASTING GOOD TALENT on such stupid pointless tracks !!!!!!!!!!!!! AB deserve better !! & YOU HAVE SHOWN US BETTER TRACKS IN THE PAST so WE KNOW you are CAPABLE of better tracks !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanAanchal15momma1128Infofan

ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Anu ,dont let barun out of the store room soon he has to learn alotLOL

Seriously cv's you can come up with so many better tracks and AB share such an amazing chemistry u can do wonders with them in your show.Wake up soon cv's,show some good tracks soon.We are waiting for it.....Smile

You people need to understand one thing here, we dont hate the show we just hate the senseless tracks shown.U guys have the best cast and crew in your hands.All we are saying is, use them wisely.Smile

Edited by ktms - 26 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanchal15momma1128

izanami Goldie
izanami
izanami

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
LOL, great post, Anu! Completely agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128Infofan

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Holy freaking Moly!ROFLROFLROFLROFL i literally almost fell of the bed reading this!

Gosh darn it DJ's whateva'! What in the world are they subjecting poor lil A & B through! I'm lucky that i'm on the "viewer" end and have stopped getting my time wasted behind the crap they have been putting up with...but poor A & B! They can't just shy off from it like me because apparently that's their bread and butter.

Shame on ya CVs! Where did your brains go?

Eaten up by cows or what?

savan_fanAanchal15momma1128

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
wait,.
is the show ending? or wats going on? 
im confused, why re they kicking barun or how i should ask?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index