India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Dear DJ's - Updated

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I would like to take a moment to remind you of your moral and civic obligation towards Barun.  The poor man just got married in December and if you continue to make tracks like this, BHPH will surely end.  He will be without a job.  He is newly married and that would be an extremely cruel circumstance for newlyweds to bear and to face.  This will put undue strain on his marriage and his wife.  His wife waited this long to marry him because of his success in the show and this is how you show him your gratitude? By making him shoot fruit?  Chee chee.

So, please DJ's, don't do this to Barun and his marriage.  You have a duty to return the show to its glory days so that he has a steady job.  I am sure you will agree it is the right thing to do.

Sincerely,
Founder of the Private Storerooms Unlimited

p.s. - If Barun wants to personally thank me - send him to the nearest storeroom Wink

SONY - We knew what you were up to 3 WEEKS AGO.  
Oversmart monkeys running fiction department at your channel.

Edited by momma1128 - 09 February 2011 at 6:05am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieLord_Aragonarwarianitashaj83Dips_Arhisavan_fanMr.Zksash10ktmsChocolateChickCinderella100izanamikchitra77Aishu.Aanchal15ash91maris08jassie_17chammak_challoNymeria-Jahnvi-anasuya43-InnocentSoul-sunaina02

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I would like to take a moment to remind you of your moral and civic obligation towards Barun.  The poor man just got married in December and if you continue to make tracks like this, BHPH will surely end.  He will be without a job.  He is newly married and that would be an extremely cruel circumstance for newlyweds to bear and to face.  This will put undue strain on his marriage and his wife.  His wife waited this long to marry him because of his success in the show and this is how you show him your gratitude? By making him shoot fruit?  Chee chee.

So, please DJ's, don't do this to Barun and his marriage.  You have a duty to return the show to its glory days so that he has a steady job.  I am sure you will agree it is the right thing to do.

Sincerely,
Founder of the Private Storerooms Unlimited

p.s. - If Barun wants to personally thank me - send him to the nearest storeroom Wink

in bold: you made me spill my juice LOLLOLLOL over my lappy

the rest: OMG SO TRUE!!!! CVs plz plz plz don't do this to your cast and crew. Not just Barun but every single member (spot boys, cameramen, makeup guys) will be out of work.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arwariaChocolateChickAanchal15ash91momma1128

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Auntyjee tab tak bechare barun ko rakhogi store room mein....Ohh God please save barun from naughty aunties...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_luv.saanchi

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Auntyjee tab tak bechare barun ko rakhogi store room mein....Ohh God please save barun from naughty aunties...

He does not need to be saved - he does not want to leave.  Shhhh, don't disturb.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickAanchal15

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

He does not need to be saved - he does not want to leave.  Shhhh, don't disturb.

How can i miss this opportunity to disturb you....Bcoz u havent let me and ankita sharma inside we are waiting outside since so long...

i_luv.saanchimomma1128

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Lol....storeroom!....may i com in too 2 c my cutie pie bs??

ChocolateChickmomma1128

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Aptly voiced.

I really hope CVs take some course of action regarding this matter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Aanchal15]

Aptly voiced.

I really hope CVs take some course of action regarding this matter.

[/QUOT
i have lost hope in those hopeless pea size brained morons
Angry (c.v's)..

Aanchal15momma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index