Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Ankita

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I find they made her look so white during the return dance

Almost to match Yana..who is naturally fair

When you see the flashbacks....from when she is talking without makeup..she has a somewhat dusky appearance

Not sure why they keep making indian pple look white...?!

BTW, im not saying its on purpose or that Ankita chose this..its more of an observation esp after the whole Ash Rai allegations

Even Bipasha Basu, tries to always look fair....its kinda sad

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0koham-Aiza-Shaily.ShayariNisha_90

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I think that was part of her colors performance...she was supposed to do it on the color white....

and I dont think Ankita is dusky...I think she is actually fair...even in PR she is quite fair compared to her sisters and other women on the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

KrazyKooler Newbie
KrazyKooler
KrazyKooler

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
are you jealous silvermoonlight?you also look white in your picture.LOLthis is stupid post.why not talk about dance?Smile
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Ankita is naturally very fair. She performed once in a function wearing a short dress and one could clearly see how fair she is.

Sometimes bad lighting, sweaty conditions etc. make it look as if a fair person is not so fair- that's what I've observed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTani91

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Hmmm I agree with u about make up artistes trying to make Indian women look fairer.... And yea they are trying to make Ankita look much more paler than she actually is. I dont think she is dusky but yea neither is she as fair as they show her on PR or JDJ. Its all in the tricks of make up and lighting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrazyKooler

are you jealous silvermoonlight?you also look white in your picture.LOLthis is stupid post.why not talk about dance?Smile
No I am not jealous.
If you think its stupid, then that is your own thinking.  I dont care really.

Its an observation...maybe it was lighting ....she looked so different with and without make up...still pretty but really different and noticed the she looked so fair during the dance....ghostly white almost

Her dancing is okay...I like Yana better and there are numerous threads on Ankitsa  dancing.. I dont need to create another one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTiyalishivani003

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ankita is naturally fair and beautiful gorgeous young lady...She does not need to do anything to look more fair to compete with Yana...They both are two different individuals pretty and graceful..

May be they should ckeck out Pavitra Rishta serial and see how gorgeous Ankita is when she is dolled up in nice saree...Big smile
beauty_cool Groupbie
beauty_cool
beauty_cool

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
ankita iz naturally fair............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index