India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Anni might turn out to be pregnant

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ufff today's episode was mind-blowing, don't have any word to describe it..
We already got 2 see half SR, m sure CVS will show us maaneet doing *ahem, ahem (u guys know Wht) LOL LOL LOL & precape seems really interesting..hahaha maan notice Tht Ani was missing & also she was missing whn geet was in beauty parler...

I want maan 2 smack Ani for Wht she was doing whn maaneet wedding was going onn... Angry m sure after few day, we will get 2 see Aani pregnant.. She will be delivering baby before Geet( rofl

Ani don't deserved 2 be maan sis, her experience in acting=Ewwwwww,,
m sure Dadi Ma must a pick her up from a street/zoo n bring her home with her
Wht u say guys? ROFL Sleepy can Ani act? How long have we waited for her to improve her acting skill by now?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaina9staroneserials.Kiran.

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Withmaaneet

Ufff today's episode was mind-blowing, don't have any word to describe it..
We already got 2 see half SR, m sure CVS will show us maaneet doing *ahem, ahem (u guys know Wht) LOL LOL LOL & precape seems really interesting..hahaha maan notice Tht Ani was missing & also she was missing whn geet was in beauty parler...

I want maan 2 smack Ani for Wht she was doing whn maaneet wedding was going onn... Angry m sure after few day, we will get 2 see Aani pregnant.. She will be delivering baby before Geet( rofl

Wht u say guys? ROFL Sleepy can Ani act? How long have we waited for her to improve her acting skill by now?
Very trueApprove Even i am freakd out by her emotionless acting. U know wat, Dharavi came in2 ma mind wen u spoke of her being pickd up from a street.ROFL LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaainaWithmaaneet

Naaina Newbie
Naaina
Naaina

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahaha
So true,,she can't act..I always use to say let's give her a chance but now i kniw
she can't act.
Lol I think dexter can act better THN her(rofl)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Withmaaneet.Kiran.

Withmaaneet Goldie
Withmaaneet
Withmaaneet

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9staroneserials

[QUOTE=Withmaaneet]Ufff today's episode was mind-blowing, don't have any word to describe it..

<div></div>Very trueApproveEven i am freakd out by her emotionless acting. U know wat, Dharavi came in2 ma mind wen u spoke of her being pickd up from a street.LOL[/QUOT

Hahaha funny
But seriously, she should learn some acting from DD& if she can't learn any acting skill from DD THN as Naaina said Dexter can act better THN her,,she should go to Dexter& ask her to teach how to act, Dexter might teach her a good lesson LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top