Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mera maal kahin nahin jaayega: DSP entry Anniv! (Page 2)

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I started watching LTL from May...But caught up with all the previous epi...First ever show and first ever character that has kept me hooked on for every day these 8 months...I have given up on many of my other hobbies like reading novels etc because I spend all the free time (and sometimes not-so-free timeLOL) re-watching episodes or discussing on this forum...Have been sucked into the LTL world by the character of Dutta Shreeram Patil..He is the reason I started watching the show and he is the reason I still watch the show...

A big thanks to Jayesh Patil who wrote his character, the PH, channel and creative ppl for developing it so well and last but not the least - Mishal for living this unique character on screen for us to enjoyClap Hope we see at least another year of himWink

absolutely true crystal, couldn't agree more...........its his character, thats glued us all to our television screens and computers this past one year!!! Hats off to the entire team of LTLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

WAH Shreya ji, kitne dino ke baad aap ka post dekh ke acha laga,,, aj aap predict karo ke dutta kab aur kese nakku se milega, aur aoh uss ko kiya kahega... lots of love

I just hope he meets Naku just as dramatically again as he met her for the first time. I hope we get a special epi...maybe not this week but how about next.
Last year on the same day Naku first heard him(before actually seeing him on the 27th) so I hope she again hears his voice-the voice that gave her hope then and will give her back her life today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa-Srushti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Ksh really wonderful post yaarHugAgree with every word u said ....DSP entry"s changed the whole concept and story ....He came into our and naku"s life ....And changed it forever ....ClapThumbs Up....The wonderful and beautiful journey that we have been to until now truly awesome ....
Kudos to the  Writers and ActorsClap.....For giving us LTL ....can"t wait for tasha reunion ....Wink.
Mishal and Mahi rocked the show ....God bless them ClapThumbs Up

Yes Suhana...I remember hoping MR would be cast for the male lead as in those days none of the male leads could actually act and I knew after Love Story that atleast MR could act and also is good looking. I was very happy when he was finally cast for the role so decided to atleast catch his entry epi. And boy I am glad I did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Kudos to the writers for giving us DSP and kudos to Mishal for playing him as if he was born to play DSP!

Kudos also to everyone who went nuts and fought to keep MR as DSP and DSP in LTL! Humara maal bhi kahin nahin gaya LOL...

Yes Rose! Otherwise today instead of saying Happy anniversary we would be saying so long then!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I started watching LTL from May...But caught up with all the previous epi...First ever show and first ever character that has kept me hooked on for every day these 8 months...I have given up on many of my other hobbies like reading novels etc because I spend all the free time (and sometimes not-so-free timeLOL) re-watching episodes or discussing on this forum...Have been sucked into the LTL world by the character of Dutta Shreeram Patil..He is the reason I started watching the show and he is the reason I still watch the show...

A big thanks to Jayesh Patil who wrote his character, the PH, channel and creative ppl for developing it so well and last but not the least - Mishal for living this unique character on screen for us to enjoyClap Hope we see at least another year of himWink

Completely agree with you Crystal as I have also done the same...left all my hobbies and just spent all time I could on DSP and this forum. I too hope we get another year of DSP and this time MR and LTL gets its well deserved formal recognition in the form of awards.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnirama_2010Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
One whole year of Dutta!Day Dreaming And hopefully atleast one more to  come...hayye I love him!! Andha, bhera, goonga whatever...DSP se accha aur koi bhi nahi... (ok maybe BaajiLOL)

Edited by Suvi7884 - 25 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundanAbhiAnidivy609MrsKhan

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I just hope he meets Naku just as dramatically again as he met her for the first time. I hope we get a special epi...maybe not this week but how about next.
Last year on the same day Naku first heard him(before actually seeing him on the 27th) so I hope she again hears his voice-the voice that gave her hope then and will give her back her life today.

Yes.... It will be anni in its truest form...I seriously hope that Chaskar in his bak bak also spills out Kala's name and D comes to know and so decides to call up and tells N to stay put ....i dearly hope that now that the sher has arisen,....he doesnot again go into slumber or send his brain on a vacation....LOL... i really want to hear him say nakku on the phone ...and want to see his reaction when he hears N's voice and vice versa...Embarrassed
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

he owned naku ever since that day..Day Dreaming

btw, It was both Baji's & Dutta's entry..  bechara Baji got slapped by Morey & later Dutta too..LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6lPX4W3DE

Edited by khushix - 26 January 2011 at 5:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosadivy609MrsKhan

Go to top