Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Ksh really wonderful post yaarπŸ€—Agree with every word u said ....DSP entry"s changed the whole concept and story ....He came into our and naku"s life ....And changed it forever ....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ....The wonderful and beautiful journey that we have been to until now truly awesome ....

Kudos to the  Writers and ActorsπŸ‘.....For giving us LTL ....can"t wait for tasha reunion ....πŸ˜‰.
Mishal and Mahi rocked the show ....God bless them πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes Suhana...I remember hoping MR would be cast for the male lead as in those days none of the male leads could actually act and I knew after Love Story that atleast MR could act and also is good looking. I was very happy when he was finally cast for the role so decided to atleast catch his entry epi. And boy I am glad I did.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Kudos also to everyone who went nuts and fought to keep MR as DSP and DSP in LTL! Humara maal bhi kahin nahin gaya πŸ˜†...

Yes Rose! Otherwise today instead of saying Happy anniversary we would be saying so long then!
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I started watching LTL from May...But caught up with all the previous epi...First ever show and first ever character that has kept me hooked on for every day these 8 months...I have given up on many of my other hobbies like reading novels etc because I spend all the free time (and sometimes not-so-free timeπŸ˜†) re-watching episodes or discussing on this forum...Have been sucked into the LTL world by the character of Dutta Shreeram Patil..He is the reason I started watching the show and he is the reason I still watch the show...

A big thanks to Jayesh Patil who wrote his character, the PH, channel and creative ppl for developing it so well and last but not the least - Mishal for living this unique character on screen for us to enjoyπŸ‘ Hope we see at least another year of himπŸ˜‰

Completely agree with you Crystal as I have also done the same...left all my hobbies and just spent all time I could on DSP and this forum. I too hope we get another year of DSP and this time MR and LTL gets its well deserved formal recognition in the form of awards.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One whole year of Dutta!😍 And hopefully atleast one more to  come...hayye I love him!! Andha, bhera, goonga whatever...DSP se accha aur koi bhi nahi... (ok maybe BaajiπŸ˜†)Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I just hope he meets Naku just as dramatically again as he met her for the first time. I hope we get a special epi...maybe not this week but how about next.
Last year on the same day Naku first heard him(before actually seeing him on the 27th) so I hope she again hears his voice-the voice that gave her hope then and will give her back her life today.

Yes.... It will be anni in its truest form...I seriously hope that Chaskar in his bak bak also spills out Kala's name and D comes to know and so decides to call up and tells N to stay put ....i dearly hope that now that the sher has arisen,....he doesnot again go into slumber or send his brain on a vacation....πŸ˜†... i really want to hear him say nakku on the phone ...and want to see his reaction when he hears N's voice and vice versa...😳
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

he owned naku ever since that day..😍

btw, It was both Baji's & Dutta's entry..  bechara Baji got slapped by Morey & later Dutta too..πŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6lPX4W3DE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6lPX4W3DE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khushix - 13 years ago
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜‰ I loved the beginning episodes, the surrounding and actors in all the scenes acted superbly but Baji was very tough and macho he has mellowed down abit and seems less important now they should still give him more input. and Malmore was so evil and powerful.😲Even Babi and Ganput were really goodπŸ˜ƒ

N and D were always a cut above the rest and still are.πŸ‘β­οΈ
but credit to everyone who portrays ltlπŸ‘
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
absolutely ksh and we said to MR "Mera maal kahin nahin jaayega". & tank god a yr later he is here so as u said our love 4 DSP & his naku both intact. now i can't wait 4 tasha reunion & 4 them to put the screen on fire & us cheering them & loving everymin. of it!😊
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ksh.. what a day that was sigh...ab mai bolti hoon ' Mera maal kahi nahin jayega ' aka MR kahin nahin jayegaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly dear !
the way he entered the show 
he conquered our hearts with his acting , xpression and no doubt amazing dialogues in his amzing voice :P

Oh cant stop drooling πŸ˜