Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sequence of events...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Out of fun:😊

1. DS sent Viren to residential school, Viren gets traumatised.
2. I saw Vandana had "sindoor" when Viren was being sent, that means Bhuban was alive.
3. As Viren was sent away, Jawahar schemes and Bhuban dies in the fire, set up by JW.
4. Child Viren has some memories of Sid being "kamina" during their childhood,  Viren is set out to take revenge.
5. Next  Sid will come to know Viren is trying to frame Sid, CC twisted DS's wish and JW was instrumental in killing Bhuban, Sid schemes and pays goons to kill Viren .
6. Nivedita overhears Sid's evil talks with goons and vows to save her "suhaag" and kill Sid.
7. Divya sees Nivedita aiming with a gun at Sid, she takes out a sword to kill Nivedita.
8. In the "hathapai" of Nivi-Divya, Divya gets shot.
9.  HL sees this and tries to shoot Nivedita.
10. Keshav comes in between, saves Nivedita and dies.
12. Sid now targets Viren and Nivedita comes in between and kills Sid, and lands up in jail.
13. NT dadi suffers a heart attack and DS a stroke for their dear grandchildren.
14. YD abuses herself so much that she dies.

if everyone is set out to kill other, what will happen?😆..everyone has to account for their own pain and start killing each other.🤣

on a serious note, child Viren is an extreme example, how one decision can completely transform a quiet and sweet child into a rebel, into someone completely blind in revenge!  DS in his wildest dreams never thought his decision would cause so much pain and change Viren's life completely. He wanted to do good to his grandsons, but his good wishes backfired.

Every child is unique and special, every child has different expectations. Alas! no one in the family had guts to say this to DS. Everyone saw the child crying, but no one could speak. Where was Yashodhara's harsh words, when Viren was being sent? Why people like Vandana keep quiet😕 when their intervention is needed. what is the use of such goodness, which makes a child cry so much!

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

That sounds like some thing I would have come up with hahaha.

I'll add my version later, bed time for me now. My friends going to kick me out of bed tomorrow.

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peacefulblossom

🤣

That sounds like some thing I would have come up with hahaha.

I'll add my version later, bed time for me now. My friends going to kick me out of bed tomorrow.

please do write. I was waiting for you only.
I also would go to bed now. Good night! I think my laptop will crash again because of this IF site.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
we will provide the background music " kaliyug ki mahabharat"...😆
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I could not digest the story that Viren was send to Boarding School because his marks were less because normally in such environment one gets all types of freedom and could even go worse. My Parents excuse to send me to Boarding school from the age of 5 was that they did not want my studies to be affected as my Dad was in the Indian Military Engineering Services and could get transferred when my Brother has always stayed with my Parents. The only difference was I was an intelligent Kid and all i needed was just concentrate on the class. Even when I did not put any efforts in studies I always came with good marks! I was told that I was a silent and very lovely child before I went to the boarding but I remember myself as a very bratty and problematic child during my school times. Like Viren, I also kept count of all the good and bad done to me. I have always stood by those who have been good to me and have openly showed my love and affection for them and at the same time i was very obvious with my hatred too!  One good habit which I developed because of my Hostel life in the late school years was my love for Books (not the ones i need to study but I read books of Karl Marx and Draculla) because of the huge library. Also even if I sit for a year and write a Poem now I do not think I can write anything even half as good as what i used to write in 10 or 15 minutes while i was still at school.

All along I was thinking that Chanchal and Jawahar had something to do with Viren being send to Boarding School but Dadaji was responsible was a shocker. Chanchal was literally in tears and none of the elders did anything to stop Viren being send away. In Vandana's conversation with Siddharth she says that Viren used to hero worship Siddharth and it makes sense! Viren's hatred towards Siddharth is because his Brother got everything he was denied (I hated my Brother too!). Even when he fell in love, the girl turned out to be Siddharth's first love! Even after Viren returns he gets a second grade treatment in front of Siddharth. But there are things that does not fit too... Viren should hate his Dada Sahib but it does not appear that way. Viren was quite concerned and worried for Dada Sahibs health in his introduction scenes and was even seen looking at his picture with Dadaji in childhood and some diary. The only sign of dislike was revealed during NivRen conversation with Dadaji that as a child Viren never pressed Dadaji's legs and it was always Siddharth who did so. Viren should also hate his Parents (I did!) too but in many conversations with Chanchal he is seen confirming that he genuinely care and love his Parents though he has always answered back or stood by Nivedita whenever the affected was Nivedita. There is definitely more to the Hostel Episode than what we see now... I am sure.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ anamika

I feel there is more to the story. If DS has sent him, he should not be uspet with Sid, but DS. I dont think he is a guy who can feel jealous and is doing everything out of jealousy. I somehow do not think he is jealous. He must have overheard something or something must have happened.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ anamika

I feel there is more to the story. If DS has sent him, he should not be uspet with Sid, but DS. I dont think he is a guy who can feel jealous and is doing everything out of jealousy. I somehow do not think he is jealous. He must have overheard something or something must have happened.

Viren would be upset and Jealous of Siddharth as Sid got preferential treatment. That is the typical behavior displayed when 2 siblings are treated differently and I can vouch that having gone through it myself. In my jealousy ,anger and hatred I have done so much against my Brother (many things which cannot be even talked in open)... and I made peace with him only in my late teens. But how can Viren not be upset with Dadaji... I cannot justify it somehow.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bani and Anamika it's not jealousy towards Sid because of preffential treatment neither because he got hold on business. It has to do with blame. If you clearly see Viren's self talk he said Nivedita tum par ilzaam lagayegi aur main tamasha dekhunga. His hatred towards Sid is due to the fact Sid just watch silently when his loved ones get blamed without fault. See we have seen in Nivi's case he was always the silent spectator whenever Nivi got blamed and in wedding confrontation also he was silent so Viren hatred is leading mostly to this fact may be as a child when he was getting blamed he expected Sid to speak up for him but he didn't Viren want to give Sid that pain which he himself went through.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think Viren wants whatever Sid gets like business, love, preference etc. and when he came to know sid loved nivi he wants nivi and he got her love now. 

Sid himself says viren is good in doing business and DS also accepts.  Earlier DS don't trust Viren. So he starts getting one by one.

One thing i don't understand is why viren wants nivi questions Sid N which way it is important for him?