Where is the passion?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHvidjOOBg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNBQeUjtbtU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Isd_P0OETw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgM12j1bReM[/YOUTUBE]

grr, all we see nowadays is puppy love
and attempt at a kiss ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I was fed up with Sanchi's dream sequences but even they had
more passion and love than what there actually is now.

Edited by jahnvi.angel10 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
i totally agree with you jahnvi...the show has really lost its original charm...this track is just being dragged and becoming really frustrating to watch๐Ÿ˜ก
i dont know where it all disappeared. its like saachi aur shravan ke pyar ko kisi ki nazar lag gayi hai.. ๐Ÿ˜”
not only that they r fast losing viewers as well....only we loyal fans r left out cribbing n somehow tolerating the show just for AB. U can see it from the threads being posted here or the lack of it......either we open threads showing our disappointment or there r no posts at all...its defntly decreasing. I really have a bad feeling about BHPH's end.....sorry guys if iam making u all panic but Sony doesnt seem to be bothered where this show is leading to...they just seem to fill up the episodes just cuz it has to be....so the obvious result might be that they finally get united return to Jaiswal mansion...by the time Nidhi would deliver n happily ever after ...thats what i feel๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by kchitra77

not only that they r fast losing viewers as well....only we loyal fans r left out cribbing n somehow tolerating the show just for AB. U can see it from the threads being posted here or the lack of it......either we open threads showing our disappointment or there r no posts at all...its defntly decreasing. I really have a bad feeling about BHPH's end.....sorry guys if iam making u all panic but Sony doesnt seem to be bothered where this show is leading to...they just seem to fill up the episodes just cuz it has to be....so the obvious result might be that they finally get united return to Jaiswal mansion...by the time Nidhi would deliver n happily ever after ...thats what i feel๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

Whats this?  whats happpening?....From all this it seems DJs and sony r loosing interst in this show..DJs with their upcoming choti bahu and sony promoting new shows and old ones except BHPH๐Ÿ˜ญ
I couldn't agree more with you Jahn !!! ๐Ÿ‘ This show has gone downhill all the way, I am missing all those REAL SaaVan moments which these DJ's gave us before. I don't know what more to say but if this current track continues, I am not watching this show anymore, it's a waste of my precious time & I'm sorry but I have better things to do than to watch this nonsense show which is wasting the talent of such great actors like Ankita & Barun. Like SERIOUSLY !!!!
cleared

Edited by momma1128 - 13 years ago
DJ's has dumbed down this show to a parade of nincompoops.  I want it to go back to being the smart show it was.

DJ's - even though this show is on when children are awake doesn't mean they are the only ones watching.  Please stop these insanely stupid tracks which insult the viewers intelligence and put the magic back in.  Your audience and actors are waiting....
Jahnvi..These Videos Some what Refreshing..But Cant expect Charm anymore in future episodes...๐Ÿ˜ก

Ya guys all we need is gr8 saavan moments n' lovable tracks.... Cv's plzz dont spoilt this cute show.....