India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens love for Nivi (Page 2)

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@ suchi.can i ask 1  thing darlin...is virens xpresson towrds nivi is still lke a lvr boy?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

@ suchi.can i ask 1  thing darlin...is virens xpresson towrds nivi is still lke a lvr boy?

Good question.

No.. its not the same as it was pre-stalker finding thing.

But his personal scenes with Nivi we still see the same passion but right now he just wants her to question sid and prove that and for that he is forgetting everything else.

His Revenge mode is overtaking his lvr mode.

So i would say YES but at the same time Not to the viewers as we are only seeing the revenge mode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaykebazzAnanyaShayafanxaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you Suchi Viren loves Nivi alot and in my View his hatred for Sid increased after the wedding confrontation as there too he became the silent spectator instead of accepting his mistake he was shouting at them and telling them their marayada and even then he was ready to leave the house if Nivi hadn't asked him to return home he wouldn't have returned. I think the first night he was missing he found out something made him revengeful. 

U r right may be after the wedding night he found out something about Sid being aware of all the bad things done by JAAL and still he kept quiet,  Remember in the confrontation with Sid Nivi mentioned that my father has done nothing and he is innocent and she also mentioned that if you alll dont believe me ask Sid as he is aware of all the truth,  but that time Sid remained quiet and instead he began to insult Nivi and Viren,  All the family was abusing and insulting Nivren and Sid was quietly standing and watching everything,  May be after all this incident Viren went to Office or may be somewhere to find out the truth and when he came to know all the truth he decided to Punish Sid in his own way by making Nivi questioning him in front of the Family and this time he would stand quietly and watch the Tamasha  as he said "Aur phir mein tamasha dekhunga"  he emphasized on the word Mein. 

By the looks of it seems like a very very very possible scenario

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanxaviara

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Good question.

No.. its not the same as it was pre-stalker finding thing.

But his personal scenes with Nivi we still see the same passion but right now he just wants her to question sid and prove that and for that he is forgetting everything else.

His Revenge mode is overtaking his lvr mode.

So i would say YES but at the same time Not to the viewers as we are only seeing the revenge mode

if it is so...Gud...agar nahi..to CCBM team ko bahuth mehanga padenga???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Agree with you Suchi Viren loves Nivi alot and in my View his hatred for Sid increased after the wedding confrontation as there too he became the silent spectator instead of accepting his mistake he was shouting at them and telling them their marayada and even then he was ready to leave the house if Nivi hadn't asked him to return home he wouldn't have returned. I think the first night he was missing he found out something made him revengeful. 

U r right may be after the wedding night he found out something about Sid being aware of all the bad things done by JAAL and still he kept quiet,  Remember in the confrontation with Sid Nivi mentioned that my father has done nothing and he is innocent and she also mentioned that if you alll dont believe me ask Sid as he is aware of all the truth,  but that time Sid remained quiet and instead he began to insult Nivi and Viren,  All the family was abusing and insulting Nivren and Sid was quietly standing and watching everything,  May be after all this incident Viren went to Office or may be somewhere to find out the truth and when he came to know all the truth he decided to Punish Sid in his own way by making Nivi questioning him in front of the Family and this time he would stand quietly and watch the Tamasha  as he said "Aur phir mein tamasha dekhunga"  he emphasized on the word Mein. 

r u pple not undrstandin crrnt track????rvnge trck crrsponds to viren past with sid????not with nivi-sid

Shayafan

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

r u pple not undrstandin crrnt track????rvnge trck crrsponds to viren past with sid????not with nivi-sid

actually the current track is related to both Viren's past with Sid and also with what happened between Sid-Nivi !!! I'll tell you how !!!!

We are presuming that something happened in Viren's childhood that involved Sid, which made the the family send Viren to hostel, and Viren expected his older brother to stand up for him and own up to his mistakes, but when Sid did not, it shattered the little Viren, because he always looked up to his Sid bhaiya.

Now that Viren is back with his thirst for vengance, he knows that his questioning Sid or his family will not get him anywhere, because if his family did not do anything or heard his pleas, they won't answer any of his questions even now ! remember during the confrontation scene, even then the only answer and reaction of Yashodhara, Chanchal and Jawahar, was to either send him back or to kick him out of the house !!

Also during the confrontation Viren found out that once again Sid knew the truth about Keshav's innocence and again he stayed mute and did not prove him innocent, so now the only way to make Sid talk, to realize his mistakes, to make him repent is only through Nivi, because he knows if Nivi will question or blame him, only then Sid will feel the pain of being blamed for something he did not do !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007ShayafanNivRenDeewani_Namita_

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Awsome post suchiClap totally agree with u sweety so have nothing more to say, Thanks sweety for this wonderful post.

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
You girls are bang on target. If you see the earlier scenes for example the POA being given to Sid scene (apart from the hospital confrontation between brothers) Viren did not seem much bothered about the rights being given to Sid coz i guess he did not intend to stay in shimla for long and anyway did not have much to do with the family. He had always been away from the family.. CC too questioned him about his indifference to Dadaji's decision but he shurgged her off... When he speaks to NT dadi for Nivi's hand he said Sood khandan ka waris banna kabhi meri manzil nahin thi, he was wandering around not knowing what he is meant to do and now after meeting Nivi he knows Nivi is his manzil. Those words were heartfelt and till that time he did not know about Nivi-Sid relationship... I guess like Navs or Milee or Suchi or Anju or Savera (sorry huns there are so many posts that i cant recollect who mentioned itWink) had mentioned that he could not take it that again he was the second best and had lost in the race to win Nivi's heart. So the very next day he disassociated with her and did not talk to her but she offered friendship this time and he could not say no coz he really likes her, infact loves her... Rest of the things u girls have already explained beautifully.

NivRenDeewani

Go to top