Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens love for Nivi

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hi guyz ok
so we haev discussed many things until today and many of our faiths in Niv.Ren have shook!

But I am going to state here that Yes NIvi and Viren are in love and Viren already has realized his love for NIvi and she is realizing her love for him now.

All these incidents are going on yes and we have stated many reasons as to why and what.

BUt one thing is for sure

Viren wants Nivi to question Sid and he is pushing her in that direction

He can do anything for her smile and if you all remember, all this have increased after Divya's narazgi towards Nivi. He said bhabi will come around. And he praised nivi about how good of a sister she is.

Viren's top priority is NIvi.

When he asked Naintara for Nivi's hand he didnt't ask plain old way he said

" mujeh meri manzil sey door nahi kijiye"

I never understood that statement then, but today I do

That viren always loved nivi.

I was mind boggled as to how can someone call a person their manzil just like that. With few meetings unless they always knew her.

So I am sure here that Viren was always in love with her.

when he hated the dushman ki beti , he probably thought that nivi had changed but when it was confirmed that its the same her, it didn't take him more than a mere few seconds than to fall in love

====

Second dialogue was : Agnipariksha  to Naintara and this is their Agni pariksha now and I am sure they will come out of it 100%

Third: NIvi's statement to viren that she will never leave him. During the marriage confrontation!
proves that they are meant to be together

Fourth: Viren's statement that this is our love's test

Fifth : ?Today when he said, 'you will find out something that might worry you and might take your happiness away'

Not that will take your happiness away.

In other words all his actions are not for Nivi, but its for NIvi to Question sid.

And yes Nivi will doubt sid and question him and for what ever reason, we have already discussed its high time he needs to face the stand.

Now, what ever happened till now, viren has stood by nivi and again he will stand by her def.
And everything he is doing is for Nivi and not for himself.. It might
include his personal motive but when his finding that nivi was also hurt by the same person has triggered his hatered and revenge mode!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgHIMIYAsavera2007ShayafanNivRenDeewaniJasleensihugmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Suchi Viren loves Nivi alot and in my View his hatred for Sid increased after the wedding confrontation as there too he became the silent spectator instead of accepting his mistake he was shouting at them and telling them their marayada and even then he was ready to leave the house if Nivi hadn't asked him to return home he wouldn't have returned. I think the first night he was missing he found out something made him revengeful. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuNivRenDeewaniShayafangmann2010Suchi-diyaloveskinnyxaviara_Namita_

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Yes Suchi i agree with you. He has always stood by her. and he does love her it is apparent. i'm glad you picked these points out x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 25 January 2011 at 5:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Suchi you are on roll today. Another nice post. I agree that Viren loves Nivi. I think so far he was hurt but still ok with Sid getting everything from all people he loved, but when he found out Nivi was also in love with Sid, he couldn't tolerate it. Because as he told NT dadi when he went to ask for Nivi's hand that Nivi was the only person who matters to him and he can leave everything behind for her. He again told the same thing to Nivi also that she is his life and if his life will not be with him what his family is going to give him. It is really painful to find out that only person who matters to you, you have lost that one person too to the same person who always got upper hand in everything from everyone in your family. His revenge looks like driven more because of Nivi's previous involvement with Sid than his own dislike of Sid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafananjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Aalekhfan Newbie
Aalekhfan
Aalekhfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Agreed....but what if  "The Manzil" that he had mentioned was actually the manzil of him getting back at Sid through Nivi.............had he actually loved Nivi from the beginning then her happiness would have mattered the most to him rather than the tortures and the worries that Nivi is being put through............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aalekhfan

Agreed....but what if  "The Manzil" that he had mentioned was actually the manzil of him getting back at Sid through Nivi.............had he actually loved Nivi from the beginning then her happiness would have mattered the most to him rather than the tortures and the worries that Nivi is being put through............

I thought about that too but then he wouldn't have backed that up with the Agnipariksha and patni vrata comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by Aalekhfan

I thought about that too but then he wouldn't have backed that up with the Agnipariksha and patni vrata comment

Also I doubt that he knew about Sid and Nivi when he was talking about his Manzil to NT dadi. He came to know about them after that talk

ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you Suchi Viren loves Nivi alot and in my View his hatred for Sid increased after the wedding confrontation as there too he became the silent spectator instead of accepting his mistake he was shouting at them and telling them their marayada and even then he was ready to leave the house if Nivi hadn't asked him to return home he wouldn't have returned. I think the first night he was missing he found out something made him revengeful. 

U r right may be after the wedding night he found out something about Sid being aware of all the bad things done by JAAL and still he kept quiet,  Remember in the confrontation with Sid Nivi mentioned that my father has done nothing and he is innocent and she also mentioned that if you alll dont believe me ask Sid as he is aware of all the truth,  but that time Sid remained quiet and instead he began to insult Nivi and Viren,  All the family was abusing and insulting Nivren and Sid was quietly standing and watching everything,  May be after all this incident Viren went to Office or may be somewhere to find out the truth and when he came to know all the truth he decided to Punish Sid in his own way by making Nivi questioning him in front of the Family and this time he would stand quietly and watch the Tamasha  as he said "Aur phir mein tamasha dekhunga"  he emphasized on the word Mein. 

ShayafanxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top