Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#574:SweeterThanHeavenHotterThanHell-Pg2 (Page 38)

Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

Joined: 13 December 2007
Posts: 36067

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Hi KaShians omg i seriously miss you all and miss coming every specially my nyt gang let me tel u all something this place is addiction and KaSh seriously i am missing a big part of my life if i don't come here life seems hell without KaSh n KaShians pray that my net comes soon
 
Bye i am in hurry so juz thought to drop in n leave msg plz pray for me got a big test tomorrow i miss you all and love you all mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

night gangs was coolest i sometime stalk night talks and u guys had fun and we also chatted i remeber LOLLOLLOL i m missing u sooo much zahra hope u do kashfiy job in exam all the best and yesh its addiction

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Joined: 28 November 2008
Posts: 15550

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Iam from my Pc so will be slowCry
ash u broke my heart no match 4 me haanCryBroken Heart
Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

Joined: 13 December 2007
Posts: 36067

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

KaSh To Da Left For Me, KaSh Is Right For Me
KaSh To Da  The Front For Me, KaSh Is The Back For Me
KaSh Is The Day For Me, KaSh Is Nite For Me
KaSh On Mind making crazy All Da Time
KaSh Meri Saaason Mein, KaSh Meri Aankhon  Mein
KaSh Mere Dil Mein Bhi, KaSh Meri Baahon Mein
KaSh Meri Khwaabon Mein, KaSh Meri Yaadon Mein
KaSh On Mind making crazy
All Da Time

Silly

we got kash anthem for kash-e-schoool thanks srish EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileLOLTongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Joined: 28 March 2009
Posts: 25781

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Hi KaShians omg i seriously miss you all and miss coming every specially my nyt gang let me tel u all something this place is addiction and KaSh seriously i am missing a big part of my life if i don't come here life seems hell without KaSh n KaShians pray that my net comes soon
 
Bye i am in hurry so juz thought to drop in n leave msg plz pray for me got a big test tomorrow i miss you all and love you all mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

we miss you too..all the best or you test.........Thumbs UpHugHugHug
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
ash i am in ur KaSh nautanki class i want to learn it from u ROFL


Edited by -poornima- - 27 January 2011 at 5:46am
Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

Joined: 13 December 2007
Posts: 36067

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

Iam from my Pc so will be slowCry
ash u broke my heart no match 4 me haanCryBroken Heart

idiot u r much better than me ROFL remeber i m natuanki tooo LOLLOLLOL
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Joined: 12 October 2009
Posts: 59804

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aichuu

Originally posted by -KaShti-

KaSh To Da Left For Me, KaSh Is Right For Me
KaSh To Da  The Front For Me, KaSh Is The Back For Me
KaSh Is The Day For Me, KaSh Is Nite For Me
KaSh On Mind making crazy All Da Time
KaSh Meri Saaason Mein, KaSh Meri Aankhon  Mein
KaSh Mere Dil Mein Bhi, KaSh Meri Baahon Mein
KaSh Meri Khwaabon Mein, KaSh Meri Yaadon Mein
KaSh On Mind making crazy
All Da Time

Silly

we got kash anthem for kash-e-schoool thanks srish Wink
yah it is cool Cool loved it......sris thanx dearHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OkThanksBye

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Joined: 28 November 2008
Posts: 15550

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tzahra

Hi KaShians omg i seriously miss you all and miss coming every specially my nyt gang let me tel u all something this place is addiction and KaSh seriously i am missing a big part of my life if i don't come here life seems hell without KaSh n KaShians pray that my net comes soon
 
Bye i am in hurry so juz thought to drop in n leave msg plz pray for me got a big test tomorrow i miss you all and love you all mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh



TabyyyyyBlushing i misss youuuuCryCryCryCrycome bak soonOuch
Love ya and my bestesttt wishes are with youuEmbarrassedHugHugHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index