Frequent Posters

-Ri. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here for a while, will be slow lol :)

Tbh, i'm still in shock that its been THREE YEARS :O
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail
Lol good to see you back 😃

Three years went by so fast, but we're celebrating Anniversaries, feel's good ðŸĨģ
-Ri. thumbnail
I know! Its like KaSh are glued to our hearts 😃
I swear I don't remember my family members birthday's this much, as much as I remember the KaSh Dates 😃
-Ri. thumbnail
OMG I agree! ðŸĪĢ I remember almost everything about KaSh- even though if people ask me, i may not be able to answer all of a sudden..after i know the answer, i remember almost everything about it!..it's weird how we remember KaSh dates but not the others' :P
Exactly it takes time but its there. Maybe it just takes time because we start dreaming of the moment and the day and then we remember the exact date and how we were supposed to answer ðŸ˜† 

-Ri. thumbnail
Or even though we loved the scenes they had, we still like to imagine it in a different way...or rather i say the ways in our imaginations which mixes up our mind a bit?..i'm quite not sure how to explain what i mean but you might just get it LOL
I'm guessing you were trying to say that we always like to add more to it, our own imagination carries us away, imagining that there was more to it and how the hot night had continued and all 😃
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Finish this thread ASAP!ðŸĪŽ

I Want to go on next thread!ðŸĪŠ
-Ri. thumbnail
Yeah, i'm trying to say that..just got a bit more complicated lol
Its just human nature; we just want more and better no matter how much wonderful we get.

I seriously want KaSh in a 3D movie..LOL