Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Y Nandini is spared? (Page 3)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

@kamaudi: awesome post buddy.......nandu mst accept tht she is handicape.......instead of acceptin she evn talks lyk k others feels tht they r the reason bhind hr kami

bt i'll lil diagree wid u........nt all singhania's r partial only dj n bm r partial....muj se mhara munna n jab usko trust karne ki bat ayi to uke maa baap se kaho k apne bete ko sambhal
g3 ne apni beti k lie ek bar socha tha to usko itna sunaya tha
yaa, they r too much partial, even i noticed this so many timesOuch, & for Naksh prob, Naitik's parents r thr to solve itBig smile, they should look after their daughter's problem first, then blame Naitik for his {Angry}

good, that still RB didn't talk to DJ abt Akshi's driving classClapClap, or else another hungama epi we could see, of bros fightingOuchSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa_Divya_

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

[/QUOTE]
who noes.. next track shayad yahi hoga.. rb protesting.. "aap mere bete ko hi bolte ho.. kabhi apni beti ko bhi to dekho.!!"
yaaLOL, if no other problem, they this should definately come nowOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hmm agree wid u bt... akshi is bahu n nandini is daughter.. so its obv k dey vll b more sensetiv towards nandini..

remosalsa

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Hope 89

I got a simple answer for you because Nandini is daughter where Akshra is DIL. This happen in all Indian families.
Thumbs Up, this i no doubt agree with u wholyBig smile,

yup thanks for saying that Clap

no problem, I tell you growing up in US I have a lot of issues about so called Indian tradition. I am not against the culture or values but have huge problems when it comes certain things.
mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Akshara had a same situation a year ago.........but vishambhar had handled the situation so well...atleast he cared for his daughter and tried to get to the root of the problem. He had even kept nani under control.
But the Singhania's they r  just useless. how can they expect akshara to understand and solve everything when teir own daughter who is 10 yrs elder to akshara cant manage her own marriage.....
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

I got a simple answer for you because Nandini is daughter where Akshra is DIL. This happen in all Indian families.

no problem, I tell you growing up in US I have a lot of issues about so called Indian tradition. I am not against the culture or values but have huge problems when it comes certain things.

very well said...it's a fact..daughter remains a daughter and bahu, a bahu..similarly it's useless for a girl to expect that her in laws will become her parents..it never happens...i experienced this and i have no complaints...bec. it's so natural..the way u love ur kids, no one else does..if i became a saas some day (which i never will..Tongue thank god), prolly my bahu will also have the same complaint frm me...toh i give a clean chit to my saas...i never blame her....whatever tit bit affection i get, i'm happy receiving it and i'm satisfied with it...i never ask for more nor do i make any effort to get it....

one thing i've learnt that except ur parents and ur immediate family, it's useless to expect anything from anyone...saas nanad chacha chachi mama maami , u name any relation...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

YR_Nakshcherrypansybeautiful16remosalsa_Divya_

beautiful16 IF-Rockerz
beautiful16
beautiful16

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

very well said...it's a fact..daughter remains a daughter and bahu, a bahu..similarly it's useless for a girl to expect that her in laws will become her parents..it never happens...i experienced this and i have no complaints...bec. it's so natural..the way u love ur kids, no one else does..if i became a saas some day (which i never will..Tongue thank god), prolly my bahu will also have the same complaint frm me...toh i give a clean chit to my saas...i never blame her....whatever tit bit affection i get, i'm happy receiving it and i'm satisfied with it...i never ask for more nor do i make any effort to get it....

one thing i've learnt that except ur parents and ur immediate family, it's useless to expect anything from anyone...saas nanad chacha chachi mama maami , u name any relation...
yeah... the best thng to do is dont hav expectations frm anybody.... (own parents r exceptional though) but not frm ur own brother-sisters as well....

YR_Naksh

Go to top