Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Y Nandini is spared? (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Hope 89

I got a simple answer for you because Nandini is daughter where Akshra is DIL. This happen in all Indian families.
Thumbs Up, this i no doubt agree with u wholyBig smile,

yup thanks for saying that Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
...in continuation with the above post....that's why DIL should try to keep away from sensitive issues.....now even Rajshree think before suggesting an alliance fro Rashmi.

Secondly, nandini just lives in her own world....she has not even try to understand Mohit.........I know Her MIL is greedy  but still she is scared of Mohit and atleast is in limits in front of him...on the contrary , Nandu shouds think of her family as in laws....where DIl has no freedom...is Akshi has to take all nonsense just because she is married in rich familiy and Mohit is not rich.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaMadhavi_DiYR_NakshRachu.mDriftInfinitely_vinita_moonlight08_charu_remosalsa_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_DiRachu.m_vinita_DriftInfinitelyremosalsa_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@kamaudi: awesome post buddy.......nandu mst accept tht she is handicape.......instead of acceptin she evn talks lyk k others feels tht they r the reason bhind hr kami

bt i'll lil diagree wid u........nt all singhania's r partial only dj n bm r partial....muj se mhara munna n jab usko trust karne ki bat ayi to uke maa baap se kaho k apne bete ko sambhal
g3 ne apni beti k lie ek bar socha tha to usko itna sunaya tha

Edited by divi4u - 26 January 2011 at 4:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08remosalsa

sairah92 Newbie
sairah92
sairah92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hate nandini, so selfish. poor akshara

remosalsa

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

...in continuation with the above post....that's why DIL should try to keep away from sensitive issues.....now even Rajshree think before suggesting an alliance fro Rashmi.

Secondly, nandini just lives in her own world....she has not even try to understand Mohit.........I know Her MIL is greedy  but still she is scared of Mohit and atleast is in limits in front of him...on the contrary , Nandu shouds think of her family as in laws....where DIl has no freedom...is Akshi has to take all nonsense just because she is married in rich familiy and Mohit is not rich.
yaa, i agree with uSmile, if suppose in fututre, any problems comes in Rashmi's life too, they will not think a sec to blame Rajshri or easy way is to put all blame on AkshiOuch

& this DIL & daughter problem, goes on frm ages, so no solution to itOuchOuch, & the best way is that Akshara should keep away frm all this & only think abt Naitik & herEmbarrassed, & not rest people's problem, for others, elder r thr in house for itOuchOuch
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by piyualka

i agree.. not only does she live in her own world.. she is selfish too.. rite from the starting.. she has always been lyk dis.. though she says i dnt want to be treated as an handicapped.. she shud realise this fact that she is a handicapped.. she shud noe her abilities and limits very well.. n now.. she's handicapped not only physically.. but with morals as well.. daddaji.. who says everything to his brother's son doesn't even once say all these things to his own daughter.. double standards of the singhania family.. to put it short.. 
that only i was wondering of DJ...when it came for Naitik, so many times he shouted & made a angry face & all other thingsSleepySleepy, but when it came for his own daughter, leave become angry, atleast talk to ur daughter 1 word of itSmile, ask her whats her problem & all? i guess any father will do it, in such caseSmile

Go to top