India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Y Nandini is spared?

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
AngryAngry, this dj is sometimes too muchAngry, when his daughter's question comes, he's not at all made any hungama at allAngryAngry, or else for naksh small mistakeOuch, he makes a big faceAngrySleepy, & locks himself inAngryAngryAngry

& even this BM too is no lessAngryAngry, if its with Aksh thenAngry, she everytime rants same thing to G3OuchSleepySleepy, that tumhare Daddji ko aacha nahi laga & allSleepySleepySleepySleepy, & now for their daughter's, she wants Akshi too take care of herAngry, Y AkshiOuch?

NanduAngryAngry, she is another hopeless girlAngry, when in dining table, she told that even akshi told meOuch, then baisa started taunting aksiCry, she again kept quiteAngryAngry, selfish nanduAngryAngry, couldn't she open her mouthSleepySleepy

& do these people keep their door always openLOLLOL, that Rajshri can come so much inside & listen to their talksLOL& make a crying faceSleepy, as usualOuch

Nani looks angyClap, hope tom she says some char baateinSmile to nandu & Baisa tooBig smileBig smileBig smile

In 1 sec, i liked baisaBig smileLOL, when nandu had closed the door & was insideSleepyAngry{family problemLOL}, that time she said, Y should Nandu be angry {Clap} & again G3 stopped when she was talking sensible for 1st timeAngry

In all this even MJLOL, couldn't stop for a day to ask, what to be prepared for breakfastOuchLOL (these people r never gonna improve i guess}LOL

when last in dining table again baisa was tellingAngry, that Nandu could have talked to BMSleepyAngry {who was shaking her head in sAngrySleepy, }, as if BM would solve itAngry, & like that DJ acts as if he is sensibleAngryAngry, & was telling BaisaAngry, that Naksh made me to approve for the marriage of nandu-MohitSleepySleepy...i feel bad for MohitCry, who got useless wife as NanduAngryAngry

& Nandu wants that Akshi should help herAngryAngry, who didn't even for a sec thought earlier to blame RajshriOuch, who was not at all fault at that timeBig smile

@sorry girls, for the bit long postBig smile, i was really frustrated with this DJ & his family todayAngry

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgranmardevranilover123Habeeba_dIp-AK4everilovesaruntashi482Rachu.mvim916Madhavi_DiDriftInfinitely_deepshi_cherrypansymoonlight08manasi_31Adhervika-.Shriya.-..Akaisha..Nisha_90_Divya_

DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with you whole heartedly! I use to like Nandini, but she has become so annoying now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarremosalsa

Habeeba_d Senior Member
Habeeba_d
Habeeba_d

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with your every point, I hope instead of blaming akshara these people should scold their own blood nandini, its not aksharas fault if nandini couldnt handle her marital life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Yar even i totally agree with u i hate nadu hamesha naksh ko problem create karte hai nd uska pura family selfish hai

remosalsa

Rachu.m Goldie
Rachu.m
Rachu.m

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Yar even i totally agree with u i hate nandu hamesha naksh ko problem create karte hai nd uska pura family selfish hai

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Yaa, even i had liked her earlierSmile, but these days, she is justWacko
Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I got a simple answer for you because Nandini is daughter where Akshra is DIL. This happen in all Indian families.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_Madhavi_DiRachu.mDriftInfinitelycherrypansymoonlight08_charu_Nisha_90_Divya_remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope 89

I got a simple answer for you because Nandini is daughter where Akshra is DIL. This happen in all Indian families.
Thumbs Up, this i no doubt agree with u wholyBig smile,

Go to top