India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TUESDAY'S TAKUR'S THEATRICS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Today's episode deserves the title .....Tuesday's Takur Theatrics.  Kesar leaves the house with YKW accompanying her on her way out. Finally! GD takes charge as matriarch of the Niwas and puts SS and SDS in their places. Takurain, the Takur's leading notanki, diraaama queen Sumitra Devi Singh goes completely whacko.

SS is all set to throw Sakthibo out of the Niwas. But Kesar is already packed and ready to goClap. She knows this family all too well, that after all that has transpired and their son has carted off to jail there is no chance they'll let her live, let alone in peace.  She knows this jungalee family like the back of her hands. She has endured a lot at their hands and now she's ready to say enough is enough, I'm outta here.  Good for you Kesar! Carpe diem!(Seize the day!)

Krishna tries to stop his bauji from acting irrationally but the buzurg sher shoves him aside like he was like a piece of Styrofoam and heads upstairs. All that adrenal rushing through him has made Takurji stronger to fight off his young strapping son.  SS asks Krishna to back off and quit following him. But neither he nor Prats care to listen to him. They tail him all the way to Kesar's room and watch as he kicks the door open to the unexpected sight of  Kesar standing there with her bag packed.

Kesar takes control of the situation right away and tells SS "Bauji there is no need for you to toss me out of the haveli.  I have always wished for the peace and happiness of this house. So I am leaving the house on my own".  Krishna steps in and wants to know what Kesar is acting in haste and ready to skip out of the Niwas.  Kesar takes a firm stand " Krishna bhaiyya, I have to leave this house. I was never considered a part of this familyOuch, bec' of me there is no peace today. [that description matches Twit more than it does you Kesar] I don't ever want that.  It will be better if I leave this house. I am the thorn here, thorns are to be yanked and tossed out not left embedded".  She approaches SS for his blessings but the old buzurg gives her the buzz off and gestures her to get moving. How rude! This is the gratitude she gets for her loyalty and devotion all these years.  How can he be so blind to their cruelty to her. How would he like to be stuffed and left buried to snuff the life out of him?

She is ready to bid adieu and move on (probably silently telling herself '''like a bat out of hell).  SS is left standing dumbstruck with no comeback. She gave him no room to verbally abuse her.  All those years of silently observing the Takurs have come in handy to make a preemptive strike.  Smart move, indeed!  Talk about a proverbial slap in the face. The last thing SS expected was for Kesar to steal his thunder and leave flat after the recent string of events. After everything she's been through she still manages to outwit the Takurs with a big smash to finish the game. Who in their right mind would want to hang around waiting for the next time they try to finish her off? They killed her baby, buried her alive and who knows if the loony Takurs may succeed next time.

Kesar is on her way out.  SS makes a snide comment that she's leaving on her own bec' no one has any use for her here.  Takurji, everyone knows you'd have thrown her out for sending your son to jail, you pretty much bellowed it to the whole world yday.  He then gives the floor to his mehraroo, the vile Takurain who decides to follow through with her part of threats and taunts.  SDS is not going to let her easy target of abuse get away so easily. She taunts Kesar as being shameless for sending KN to jail, takes a jab at her for following the teachings of Masterni Pratigya and shakes her like a bully does on a children's playground. Kesar stands there a picture of serenity, fueling Takurain's rage further.  Isn't it marvelous how silence riles a person more than a hasty comeback ever could?

Krishna steps forward and pries Kesar away from his mother's grasp, drags her aside and challenges his mother "you'd raise your hand on bauji? Your son buried her alive and it made no difference to you but your son KN went to jail and you have great difficulty with it, don't you? If she wants to leave let her, you want to get rid of her, let her go."  Now that's what we call a reality checkClap. Takurain has no comeback bec' there is no sensible explanation for her behavior. SS doesn't miss his chance to taunt Kesar further "her family never cared to see her once in all these years, let's see how she survives on her own she will come back here."  Takurji, that pride of yours has taken a royal whipping in the last 48 hours.  That's your comeuppance for planning to bury your bahu alive.  GD stops his venting with a simple truth "Sajjan, God always stands by the weak." He tantrums then squats on his cot sulking like a kid at  GD's words. With the man of the house so mercurial it's no wonder the sons are volatile too.ErmmShocked

Kesar approaches GD for her blessings and receives a heartfelt one "wishing  you a life of happiness, love, joy, respect and peace that you never had until now in your life. In this house there will always be memories of you. Once you step past the threshold of the house, don't fear. The path will reveal itself as you move on."  Takurji, why so upset at that beautiful blessing? You had your chance to bless her too but you turned it down and now you are sulking and does a mini-tamasha of your own?  Prats tries to stop Kesar concerned she is still weak and with no place to go. An emotionally stronger Kesar says " It took me too long already. I understand it all bec' of you. There is no need for me in this house. After all that's happened I have to go from here. The light that you lit inside me, the courage you have given me will show me the way and how far I can go." Finally, she stood up for herself. Carpe diem Kesar! Clap

Prats wants to give Kesar a send off but she is stopped short with a warning from SS that if she stepped past the threshold of the house she may not be allowed to return. What is that Niwas? A home or prison for the wealthy and well dressed? ConfusedKesar reminds Prats "this is your house and Krishna loves you. It's only right, I , Kesar leave the house on my own."  Prats reaches down to get Kesar's blessing. But Kesar stops her "you made this Kesar. Bec' of you this Kesar started thinking, otherwise everyone else killed Kesar's thinking. Today I am able to take such a big step bec' of you." She hugs Prats. Takurain and SS eavesdrop on her every word but feign indifference to it. It's going to be a while before any of this truth will sink in with the Takurs.

YKW  tells Kesar she too will leave with herThumbs UpYeah right, the very supportive sauten indeed! Giving up the Takur lifestyle to bolt out of there after she got a taste of what being KN's wife is really like from his wife who lived in that hell for all these years. Little does she know that marriage is not for the weak hearted. Takurain dares Twit to go and show her.

GD shuts Takurain down verbally for the first time "shut up Bahu, Thumbs UpLet her go!  Why are you stopping her?  What right do you have over YKW? She is neither your bahu or KN's wife." She turns to YKW "Go, no one will stop you, I am here![and so are we Ganti Lal, very thrilled to see her end her "nuisance" stay at the Niwas] Everyone makes a mistake. But one that is human will correct their mistakes and move forward." Hear that SS and SDS. That's meant for your ears too. You have much to reflect upon and change your ways.  "You are very lucky. Your mistake didn't cost you much bec' you had a sister like Pratigya with you.  So whatever happened, forget it and start your life over again." How easily did POPS let Twit get away after being the cause of this typhoon at the Takurs?

GD blesses her and sends Twit on her merry way.who pauses to hugs her sister. She then leads Kesar and both of KN's wives walk out of the Niwas together. Krishna heaves a sigh of reliefD'oh. That must have been too much for Baba.  No wonder he never liked Prats's notanki and dramabaaz. He gets the theatrics aplenty from his own family. Now that Kesar is gone Takurain has no one to pick on and abuse at will. Krishna will step in when she enters his territory and goes after Prats. GD will shut her up in a heartbeat like she did today for this matriarch does not buy into her bahu's notanki.  SS will bring his joota out of retirement if she irritates him, which pretty much leaves her with Piasiya, her trusted sidekick of years gone by. But Piasiya may easily switch loyalties once she realizes which side her bread has been buttered on.

Krishna turns around at the sound of a stone grinder.  It's Takurain grinding lentils. Her eyes and body languages express that she is teetering on the edge and just about ready to lose it.  She uses the grinder to keep pace with her speech cursing Prats and praying that Prats bite the dust for sending her son to jail and getting rid of her two bahus.  She spins the stone grinder faster and faster the whole time her facial expressions reflecting that she is slowly losing touch with reality before she lets the handle go and grabs her face "I am scared of her, I am certain she will kill me too".  Just a few seconds into her lunatic outburst GD shows her indifference to Takurain's notanki.  SS sits quietly letting his Takurain take a solo trip to her dark side.  Krishna watches his mother confused and concerned while Prats is shaken up by her SDS's wish for her to be dead and tears well up in her eyes. Prats, taje Krishna and bolt out of there like a bat out of hell as fast as you can. Killing a bahu is what seems to be their pastime and favorite sport these days.  With Kesar gone you will be on their hit list. So as a preemptive measure, leave before you are gasping for air as well.  One word from you and Krishna will be out of there.Big smile After all your wish is his command. 

Takurain do remember this day''. a valuable lesson for you and SS to remember and KN to hear about ' "You lose what you abuse".  You never valued Kesar all the years she was a devoted bahu. What's the point in crying over it now? You had your chances but you never embrace it.  As long as every member of the family towed the line and did your bidding you strutted around like a proud peahen. The debris from your wreak is strewn in front of you just like the lentils you strew across the floor.

Takurain is nuts and really needs to get a grip on herself or end up in a mental ward across town. In her delusional mind everything that goes wrong ends at Prats's feet.  Baba you better start paying attention to the level of hatred your parents have for Prats before they act on it and try to finish her off yet another time.  Kesar left without telling Kriya about RED's plotting and attempts on Prat's life. Krishna, this murderous family has already made three attempts on their bahu's lives and is capable of striking yet again without warning.  What can he do to protect Prats from the wrath of his parents going forward with his job?

PREVIEW:  A dizzy Kesar falls unconscious at a bus stop. The crowd gathers around her and among them are two familiar faces of Mumfordgunj. You guessed it. The Sax men.>>>>>>>>>> Shamu and Adarsh Babu! After being drugged and buried alive, resuscitated at the hospital and all the tamaasha on her return to the Niwas, did anyone care to ask this woman if she ate anything since dinner the night before or even offer her a glass of water on her way out? No wonder she swooned.Ouch

Your comments please!Hug

Edited by MERARAI - 25 January 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11---Yemi---...Binny...Minnie.CrAzYRED-Sheena-babithajhussainramsoroseinbloomMitu_GurpreetD....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
wacko woman need an award...check her into the mental asylum, she will be a treat for the other patientsROFLROFLROFL.

can we say a final pray , in memory of YKW, journey out of the niwas.Wacko

me think a bun is in the over KesarShocked

Edited by mia03 - 25 January 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

wacko woman need an award...check her into the mental asylum, she will be a treat for the other patientsROFLROFLROFL.

can we say a final pray , in memory of YKW, journey out of the niwas.Wacko

me think a bun is in the over KesarShocked

I think it could be just the heat, dehydration and lack of sustenance since she was buried alive. Those usually hospitable Takurs let her leave without a bite? Why didn't GD order she be given something to eat? Right now SS and SDS can't overrule GD. She looks like she could beat up either one of them, did you see the roared at SS yday, the Takur backed off.LOL

GD is the new reigning Queen of Niwas. Can't wait to see how she stops SS and SDS. Her expression when SDS lost it today was actually funny..........it was like she was saying eeehhh,, just her regular notanki.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMinnie.....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Mera again an excellent post!
I really enjoyed reading it!
I'm wondering what will be done with GD now. She can overrule all of SS decisions but for the sake of the story she has to be shutdown some how. The RED team are going to have to find a way around GD. If she knows about any of their mischief she will stop it . Hmmmmmm.......... Interesting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDMinnie.MERARAI

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
WOWWWW amazing post
took me a very long tym to read but enjoyed every minute of it
GOO KESAR
i think her actions today has improved her image intially
meaning people will know know there is another side to kesar
a stronger side
one that stands up to wrong
oh i almost 4got 2 say GOOO GD
now that she can speak im sure the drama is gona get even more better

thanks again 4 the postClap

Edited by Minnie. - 25 January 2011 at 4:41pm

CrAzYREDMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Hey Mera again an excellent post!
I really enjoyed reading it!
I'm wondering what will be done with GD now. She can overrule all of SS decisions but for the sake of the story she has to be shutdown some how. The RED team are going to have to find a way around GD. If she knows about any of their mischief she will stop it . Hmmmmmm.......... Interesting.

GD will be all eyes and ears around the Niwas now. She's also got her two detectives Brains and Smarts (Prats and Krishna). Krishna can call that  "legal" work and get away with job search for now.LOL

I don't see GD speaking too much too soon. She is going to keep SS and SDS guessing which will be more fun. Notice even today she only spoke up when necessary. She stopped Takurain in her tracks when she started pushing her weight around. \

Even GD realized Kesar was better off on her own and starting a new life even if she had been bahu of the house. SS's reaction was priceless.  The whole plan exploded in his face. That makes it two out of two and for Takurain three out of three a complete failure. Wait till Komal goofs up and tattles to SS about Kesar taking shelter at the Green House. It will blow up in her face.  I am curious to see her defend RED once she finds out Kesar had been buried alive by KN and how will she react when she realizes GD spoke for the first time in her lifetime to save Kesar after witnessing the crime.

SS may have great plans acc' to him but the guy handling the job is a bungling Takur.  Sometimes KN's actions remind me of one of the three stooges. Tunna and Chandu are the other two. Too bad they don't get along well with KN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Both of shakti bahu #1 (genuine) and wanna be #2(fake)ROFL stepped out of the NIWAS , at the sametime does that mean something... out of the two I only trust one that is Kesar, she genuinely shows her love for Krishna and Pratz, today, it reminded me when Krishna, just got married she saw him sitting alone in the dark niwas situation room,  went up to talked him. she always called him bhaiya.The other one well she want revenge,  never respects Krishna.

SS, the brainiacs, of the red team, wonder if he will let physco momma, take the fall with KN, should it come to that. I sense a soft spot in him , can't say the same for physco momma, woman is hard as a rock thru and thru. i want to see she get some of Komal, medicine, as soon as she open her mouth Ghanti Dadi should say shut up to herROFL even send her to her room.Party

---Yemi---MERARAI

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
very good post Clap 
wish i could wright like youUnhappy
every time i read your post i have to watch the show again
you dont miss a spot . love it Heart

did anyone care to ask this woman if she ate anything since dinner the night before or even offer her a glass of water on her way out? No wonder she swooned.Ouch
glass of water!!
i thought SS might drag her and kicked her out .
pani to dur ki bat hay.
good that kesar had already packed her suitcase.
poor kesar ended up with poorly saxsena
hope her life change .after freedome.
new kesar traying  her best
good luck for her.
thanks for long lovely logically post
enjoyed it
keep posting Hug
mitaly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top