•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
If I remember correctly, Gayatri was aware that Nandini had fallen out with Mohit, and she was also the one who had told Akshara and Naitik NOT to tell BM and DJ?
Has she had some memory loss or what? Old age is catching up it seems! ðŸ˜¡
She is a Psycho...she always wants to blame Akshi...and when it comes to her... she never wants to accept her mistake...😡

She is a typical saas i feel....🤢

thats typical gyatri not to rem anything when its needed i feel she takes too much advantage of akshi and nandu just makes me 😡
Yeah, when Akshara was being insulted by Baisa, nobody came forward to defend her.
I think Nandu should go to psychiatrist soon. She is mentally handicapped.

Usko dekhke mera dimag ghum jata hai....😡😡😡😡😡

Yar wo peda hi isliye hui thi ki wo Naksh ki like me probs khade kar sake....🤢🤢

Nandu se aschhi to wo Vamp nanad hoti hai...jo is tarah ro ro ke to nai fasati....😡

🤢🤢🤢
you know what I hope nani opens her mouth and tells dadaji what his daughter did to rajshri the day before......

Gayatri no words for her....atleast natik will speak up tommorw, but gayatri is so bad,she can't even stand up for whats right. Akshara didnot do anything wrong,whats the garuntee that dadaji would have belived her? and if she had told and something happend to dadaji/bhabi maa she would have got blamed for that too.

and yea she told them not to say anything i remember it was the christmas eve episode.

Are us g3 ko kya hogaya yar unhone kaha akshi ko kise ko kuch mat kahene kalie aur jab biaji akshi ko sunairahe ti wo chup kun hai jaise use kuch pata nahi muje lagta hai naitik should open his mouth nd tell that akshi ne mere samne maa ko sab kuch batayata