Rang Badalti Odhani

SS: Forging UPDATED Part IV-Page 9 - Page 4

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG .. How did i miss this SS .. I read both parts today !!!!!

Yumna .. Kya topic cheda hain ... Kids (Shanak) dealing with Baby !!!
Loved it a lot... Especially Shaan's reactions & actions !!!!!  Khanak has always been mature enuf to handle Shaan... hasnt she ???

Update next part sooon !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey yumna... loved both the parts... love u for exploring this phase of shanak s life.....

part 2 esp... it was the cutest thing i ve ever read....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dear Yumna
even i missed this SS earlier
But read both parts today...I fell in love with the story instantly
This would  one of the best tracks If at al thye were to come in RBO

..I loved Madhvi caring for khanak in the first  part and second part yes it truly portrayed the mixed emotions of Shaan and

How  Khanak was clear in  tht she as willing to accept the challenges that life throws unexpectedly...and How she motivates shaan too to face them together..

Excellent keep it up..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Yumna!!!!

Tum toh badi chuppi rustam nikli!

This was such a cute update...I like the fact that Shaan dealt or rather dealing with the situation along with Khanak...

the Mahapurush line made me remember RBO...Kya din the!😍

and I loved it how Shaan being Shaan tried to talk to Khanak his way...I thought of KT and YM here and their reaction....

btw that coal thing reminds me of my mom...she told me that when she was pregnant she used to love the smell of that wet mitti after the baarish...She wanted to eat it too...but that is soo cute...i wonder how i will behave if I got pregnant in the future (not that I want to right now)🤣

Thanks for the update!

Can't wait for more!
rooj
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Soooooooo Sooooooooo Cute...!
I loved her wailing and Shaan hitting the panic mode...!
The funniest thing was him saying "Kitna cute white colour ka kapda sa leke ayi hai mom baby ke liye"...Hahahah Kapda jaisa kuch....ROFL !!! Shaan can totally say that !!!

And the best part was her calling him "Budthal"......just sooo "Awwwww" !!

Luv,
Vandu
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yumna do I need to say anything really!!!! Excellent dear....👏👏

Coal really...😆😆 my Aunt had a fitiesh for Multani matti the baked clay....😆😆😆 My sister for coldrinks and me none what so ever...odd nah....😆😆😆 Though this pregnecy I had it for Coffee...but could not induldge...😆😆😆😆

Awwww....loved it all from her hormones making her cry..to his panic and caring...

The talk they had...so Shanak....you described them beautifully there...they truly complete each other...the realisation that they are ready to face all and anything thats thrown their way after all that they have been through...As I did mention...he was not aware of it himself and she made him aware....

Can't wait for the next part from you soon dear..
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh WOW!!!I am speechless.Really!Loved it so much.Though against a pregnancy track so early,I have to say it would be great to see Khanak pregnant and Shantanu confused and how he overcomes that and you have done it so well.So emotional and beautiful!
Jessica100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
❤️awww !!!!!!!!!!!!! its soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!! plzzzzz contiuneeeeeeeee !!!
@-SYS- ur AN AWESOME WRITTER !!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUSS LOVED THE FOLLING PARTSSSSS !!!!!❤️ ❤️
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww!!!...shanak will make the best parents!...
thnx for this ff yumna!...
oh yeah....thnx for the PM! ;)
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yumna!

Speechless.

So cute.

I loved the Khanak's reasoning part.

"She was the calm in his storms. She was the voice of rationality in his head. 
She was the love of his life and now she was going to be the mother of his child. Their child! "

Beautiful!

Thanks for the PM😊

Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago