Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

YMGGK Written Update - Jan. 25th, 2011

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

YMGGK Written Update - Jan 25, 2011

Hi friends!  I had the time today so I thought I'd share with you today's YMGGK update since it hasn't yet been posted.

The episode begins with Yasho clutching the Swaran Bhavan's release deed and rejoicing. Dushyant too is beaming with happiness and adds, "By the time you reach Swaran Bhavan, mother, you will receive the good news of Karan's death." Yasho grins then orders Dushyant to drop her to the airport and also to keep his eyes peeled for Abha as she may cause a hindrance.

ChandraPrabha (CP) is praying at home when the diya begins to flicker and blows out. She is shocked to notice it and feels nervous.

Abha is shown running down into a deserted area, frantically screaming for Karan. The place is dark and barren. Abha bawls for Karan and feels helpless.

Back uphill, the police officials converse that they have been unsuccessful in finding the girl [Abha]. Since it is dark, they decide to leave and continue their search the next morning.

CP is trying to contact Abha & Karan restlessly but is unsuccessful. She shares with Lata that Abha always calls atleast once at night but not knowing where they are today, she is worried. Lata tries to calm CP saying that they must be busy but not to worry, they will call. CP feels pensive.  

[CRYPT]At Swaran Bhavan, Jaggu and Vimal suddenly notice Yasho and Shelly enter. Yasho continues feigning her leg injury and is walking inside with Shelly's aid. Jaggu questions, "What took you so long?" Shelly hesitantly answers, "Well, dad, our car suddenly broke down which caused the delay." Jaggu nods then eyes Yasho with interest that she is no longer in a wheelchair. Shelly offers an explanation, "I told you Massi will be healed with the help of physiotherapy. See, she doesn't even need the wheelchair now." Jaggu looks convinced but Vimal is suspicious. (Why doesn't Vimal ever take the next step of interrogating his wife? It's like he is pretending that he is suspicious of her but never does anything to clarify. And another thing, Jaggu is supposed to be a well-known LAWYER. It's strange that he is shown so unaware of Massi's ploys that he never expressed a speck of suspicion towards her. Thumbs Down)[/CRYPT]

They all settle in the living room and Massi artificially asks, "Tell me, did Karan and Abha call?" Jaggu replies, "I talked to them this afternoon. Abha was telling me that they will return to Ujjain very soon." Within himself, Jaggu feels ecstatic that Ranchod too will accompany them. He tells Vimal, "They should be welcomed with great pomp. Ensure that the room next to Karan's is neat and orderly and also tell Raju to prepare the most savory meal." Massi and Shelly are looking a little puzzled. Yasho questions, "What's the matter ji? Who are you preparing to welcome with such high spirits?" Jaggu responds, "Someone our own will join us, Yashodhara. A relative whom I had forsaken.. Tomorrow, I'll go to Anand Ashram and bring Pratibha home." Jaggu walks away. Yasho silently and imperiously rejoices, 'Make all the preparations you want, Mr. Jagmohan Prasad. Abha will definitely return but alone and that too as a widow. Exactly 48 hrs later, I will celebrate the gain of Swaran Bhavan while all of you will turn to dust.' Vimal, Shelly and Massi are now having tea when Vimal notices the helper carrying Massi's luggage. He suddenly halts the helper. Shelly tries to intervene but Vimal interrupts and questions about the airline tag on the luggage. Massi gets alarmed. Vimal is moving closer to read more on the tag when Shelly purposefully drops her hot tea on it. Massi smirks. The content on the tag is now illegible and Vimal rebukes her. Shelly cooks up a story that this bag belongs to her and the airline tag is from the time when they traveled to Delhi. Vimal scowls and tries to clarify but Shelly interrupts and rigorously tells the helper to put the bag away. She dissuades him from asking more about the tag and tells him to take care of the preparations that Dad requested. She takes Massi to her room while Vimal looks doubtful.

Abha is frantically searching for Karan in the dark, abandoned area. She is hopeful that Karan will never leave her. The scene switches to Karan's spirit connecting with Pratibha who is sitting lonesome in the dark. Karan says, "Since you left home, I wasn't able to rest with my head in your lap. May I do so now?" Pratibha caresses him saying, "My Kannu is sleepy. Come; Rest in my lap and Karan rests. Karan asks Pratibha to sing that lullaby to him so he can rest peacefully. Pratibha coddles him tearfully and says, "Yes dear. I will sing that lullaby. Sleep comfortably." Pratibha begins to sing the lullaby while gently and lovingly patting Karan. Karan looks tranquil. (This scene really brought tears to my eyes. It shows how strong of a connection a mother like Pratibha has with her son, Karan.) Suddenly, Pratibha is snapped back into reality by the goon irritably complaining, "You've started your shenanigan again.. singing at 4 in the morning. Go ahead and sleep and let us sleep too." Pratibha panics and whimpers while missing Karan.

Abha helplessly recollects Karan's last words about learning the vile acts of Yasho and Dushyant. She feels that she must save Swaran Bhavan and Mother but first, she must find Karan. She is overwhelmed with thoughts and begins searching for Karan desperately but in vain. She drops to the ground devastated and heartbroken when suddenly, her hand touches something. She rummages through the grass and finds a wallet. She recognizes it as Karan's wallet and feels hopeful that Karan is somewhere nearby.

At Swaran Bhavan, Vimal expresses to Jaggu how nice he feels to see him happy. Jaggu smiles. Vimal wants to know more about who is coming and for whom the preparations are going on with great merriment. Jaggu defers the truth by telling Vimal that he will learn everything upon Abha and Karan's return. He adds, "Remember one thing, there should be nothing lacking in welcoming him and this responsibility is yours. I am also going to call Anand Ashram and tell them that I am coming to pick-up Pratibha tomorrow." Jaggu calls Anand Ashram and that evil Radha picks up. Jaggu tells her that since he was told Pratibha is feeling better and can complete her treatment at home, he would like to come pick her up tomorrow. Radha gets tensed. Jaggu requests to keep the discharge paperwork ready and hangs up. Yasho has overheard the conversation and smiles wickedly.

[CRYPT]In a room, Veer has just ended a conversation when Vimal walks in and quips, "What's the matter, Veer? Why are you so tensed? Are you caught up in a relationship trap?" Veer replies, "Oh no, brother! I had requested the latest edition of Lawyer's Digest for Karan and it hasn't arrived yet. I've been hoping to surprise him for a long time. Vimal grins and when Veer questions, he reminds him of the amusing moments of the past when Karan used to throw his surprise birthday parties. They both share a good laugh. Just then, a helper interrupts and hands Vimal a courier. Veer wonders whether it's the book he has been waiting for. Vimal replies, "No, it's in Dad's name." Vimal wonders where Dad is but decides to open it. As he pulls out the content from the large, white envelope, he is perplexed finding the Indian flag which has something wrapped inside. Vimal opens it and finds an old newspaper article with Jagmohan's picture on it. Vimal reads the headline, "Historic Verdict on Case no. 777 in Bhopal Court." They both look confused but Vimal adds that Father must've fought this case. Suddenly, Jaggu snatches it away from Vimal and rebukes them for opening the envelope. Vimal tries to provide an explanation but Jaggu angrily orders them to leave. Jaggu notices the newspaper article then frenetically unravels it to find a book wrapped inside which is titled 'Father of Justice.' Jaggu furiously tosses the book on his desk expressing that Karan is trying to amend my mistake with so much difficulty then why is this happening. His furious expression changes to the one of worry and guilt and he adds, "I can't allow this to happen." At night, Jaggu is driving on the road and thinking to himself that he can't allow his past to be revealed in front of everyone so he has to do something to stop it. He comes to a stop and walks with a shovel into a deserted area, carefully making sure no one is watching him. He locates a private spot and begins to dig a hole with the shovel. He then buries the newspaper and the book while nervously feeling, "wonder how many more mistakes I will have to bury in a similar way." Jaggu eyeballs his surroundings once more then cautiously leaves.[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]Abha is still desperately searching for Karan. A lady is passing by with some woods when Abha tensely questions her about Karan showing her the picture of him which she found in his wallet. The lady seems to recognize him and points towards the right direction. Abha enters in a group of people who are watching a dance performance by Shweta Tiwari. Suddenly a man joins her on stage and he is none other than the exact look-alike of Karan. Abha is flabbergasted.[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]PRECAP: The precap shows more of the dance performance and Abha questionably looking at Karan's look-alike (Ranchod? Stern Smile) and Shweta dancing.[/CRYPT]

Thank you for reading the update. Smile If you enjoyed it, please hit the LIKE button below this post.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Prestigious - 25 January 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaywebkapranjiRamyasrazvireshma12kalpana78kmodimedia2itlilybellemjbapanagsvet76Ishk4unotDayalNandwanir_jhotyjennyrsniki_pnyash1984pratima6BsankAMSToinkoinksc19p_ramsinghsilksmitaJashpaJANNAVqueenylaphroigShaliniLreena71adhewarferoza25monsoon419shereen_sarvanipunjarivkishoremoveeeehjarianHumtum25sweta254198421397nymphmoonsdiasnariypearldesaicbindia2009***Anu***aasaxena3ivanta29kangan71asiaheartHeenapdirk41gaayikacute_monabmm1985viramushaliunna_178shanak.hotGauri22sugarplum5subiamandaddysgirl786A HUGE FANKBCFan-Happy4Ever-Beautiful10Garkhelsunshalini01ReadLoOmaRamdassneela226nycsweetiePutijaChalhov..sush..Cutiepie RaniRajinilicious

Prestigious IF-Rockerz
Prestigious
Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Is it just me or the text seems really small? Confused I'm sorry friends if it is because I've tried to edit it several times but it doesn't seem to work. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.

**EDIT** There! I think that's much better. Embarrassed

Edited by Prestigious - 25 January 2011 at 3:29pm
KBCFan Goldie
KBCFan
KBCFan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thank u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prestigious

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update

Prestigious

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
thx for the update!

Prestigious

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Prestigious

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update

Prestigious

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks hun for filling in for me today.

I can't get the updates up till later in the evening because of the timing of the show in my part of the world! :)

I hate Yasho/Dushyant. I want to kick their Censored!

Prestigious

Go to top