Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Aisa hota toh?..Ufff... 1/26/11 (Page 2)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
hey sorry... like button not working.. but liked ur post...
u wrote it so well..............i hope cvs plan sth lik this...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahk

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Oh wow soo cute loved it!! Haha Nakul part was funny!! Such a sweet scene great job!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteegtonyahk

tonyahk Goldie
tonyahk
tonyahk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
hi dear,

i enjoyed each and every word of this post. very small but still very cute and hilarious.

maan teasing geet for not brushing her teeth.OMG...I can't believe that maan said it to his Punjabi sherni. maan trying to make geet hold his shoe....dadima teasing maaneet. finally our nakul
Nakul: sir, can i do it instead of geet maam?. OMG....this line has killed me.i can't imagine the consequences.you are too good.

thank you very much for your amazing post. keep writing dear. will be looking for your posts.

Tonya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naamteeg

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tonyahk

hi dear,

i enjoyed each and every word of this post. very small but still very cute and hilarious.

maan teasing geet for not brushing her teeth.OMG...I can't believe that maan said it to his Punjabi sherni. maan trying to make geet hold his shoe....dadima teasing maaneet. finally our nakul
Nakul: sir, can i do it instead of geet maam?. OMG....this line has killed me.i can't imagine the consequences.you are too good.

thank you very much for your amazing post. keep writing dear. will be looking for your posts.

Tonya

Thanks Tonya!! You don't know how much this means to me. You are my mentor!! I am on cloud nine reading your detailed appreciation of my lines. 

tonyahk

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
WOW!!!!! awesome yaar, kaash the CVs could have thought abt it in this way........the line where Nakul asks whether he could do it instead of Geet was fantastic and exactly something that i had said some time back that won't it be nice if Maaneet have a secret and are saying something which has a double meaning and noone in the office can understand what is actually being said and they go one mentioning it all through the day and it will create a different cocoon for Maaneet where they share something intimate even being among so many people...................

naamteeg

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

WOW!!!!! awesome yaar, kaash the CVs could have thought abt it in this way........the line where Nakul asks whether he could do it instead of Geet was fantastic and exactly something that i had said some time back that won't it be nice if Maaneet have a secret and are saying something which has a double meaning and noone in the office can understand what is actually being said and they go one mentioning it all through the day and it will create a different cocoon for Maaneet where they share something intimate even being among so many people...................

Thanks so much yaar!! 

Like I said before my inspiration to write in this Forum was born out of reading Tonyahk Promise and Pyar. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1558228

She uses a variety of double meaning scenarios that only Maaneet knows about and leaves everybody else is in the dark. This sets up for amazing comedic situation. I have picked up that sense of humor from her writing.

khushi_4ever

Go to top