India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp (Page 7)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
@sweta..agree with you about the Bade Papa track...I heard in OBS they didnt have it...I hope they explore it in SGP

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetDShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

@sweta..agree with you about the Bade Papa track...I heard in OBS they didnt have it...I hope they explore it in SGP

but i woud not want him to be shown,,,he should be kind of anonymous til the end...i want to see how the family managed...how they had to change and adjust...the impact on the relationships....it will be interesting to watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
^yeah.....I would actually want to see maybe an aspect of his other family....like his other son or daughter somehow meets the family or something....something like that

but yeah I would also like to see Inder and Panna's reaction to him...also Suhana's reaction as well

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

^yeah.....I would actually want to see maybe an aspect of his other family....like his other son or daughter somehow meets the family or something....something like that

but yeah I would also like to see Inder and Panna's reaction to him...also Suhana's reaction as well

oh...u r thinking in that way...Big smile
me tho thinking only about flashback...but as u said...it will be interesting to see the confrontation of bade papa now with his children...inder will definitely get furious...badi maa will be calm...dadi and rano crying...dadaji and alok angry...but it will be very very interesting to see his reaction....to see his family happy and together...Big smile

Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
^I would definately want to see the kids reaction...like Inder,Elesh,Panna,Ishan and Ishika's reactions the most...the others I can predict and you also said it.....also the bahus reaction as well....I'm sure Rajni,Disha and Suhana all will have different reactions...like initially they will be same...but maybe one of them will think like Badi Ma and actually forgive him

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

^I would definately want to see the kids reaction...like Inder,Elesh,Panna,Ishan and Ishika's reactions the most...the others I can predict and you also said it.....also the bahus reaction as well....I'm sure Rajni,Disha and Suhana all will have different reactions...like initially they will be same...but maybe one of them will think like Badi Ma and actually forgive him

Rajini and DIsha wont tell anything i guess...will just stick to their husbands....but it will be interesting to see suhana's reaction...she will definitely not forgive him...and may be give a big lecture to him...Winkinder will have the largest impact if he comes back....
i seriously hope CVs do show this track...both past and the present....Smile

Tani91

Go to top