India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp (Page 6)

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@SWetha- Yes dear initially means before the sona track , now that she is gone I hope they bring in the old - giving -importance- to -emotions-feel back

I hope they dont try to ghoosaofy humor in each and every scene

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@SWetha- Yes dear initially means before the sona track , now that she is gone I hope they bring in the old - giving -importance- to -emotions-feel back

I hope they dont try to ghoosaofy humor in each and every scene

thats true..hope they keep serious scenes serious...and comic scenes comic...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18letitgoYusBeeGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Tani91

^shounak...I've been meaning to say this to you....but yaar...tera sig...every time I look at it I burst out laughingROFL

ROFLROFLROFL..I compiled some funny sigs from the TOI which is available in india...You should go and see their archives....They have some LMAOying Angrezi SIgnboardsROFLAnd one here in the sig says...Yahaan English speakna sikhiye!ROFLWacko

@bold;For me This has to be Out of the world Advertisement which anyone can give..........LOLROFL  ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgoYusBeeTani91Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
There are certain things which i also don't like in SGP(hard for me to sayCry but true)........Firstly Ishaan's character which has become so inconsistent even i feel now that cricketers are more consistent than Ishaan's character.Secondly ,which i guess everyone talks about,are the tracks of Deepak and Panna which are going round and round in circles but comes to the same point after a month or so.Thirdly Certain tracks which Cvs have left unattended and examples being Disha fight with Meena when Meena didnt ironed her sari,another being Rajini and Suhana fight over bag(dont exactly know as I didnt watch OBS but there was this track) and many more like these ones..Fourthly Missing characters like Manju aunty which lives infront of Kashayap's house but never to be seen other than fighting with SuhanaLOL..........For now these are my Complains from SGP

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 26 January 2011 at 12:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91YusBeeShwets1502

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

obviously panna's MIL, and deepak's story, hopefully everything turns out ok with him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hmmm.....a few faults which need 2 be rectified:-

-Firstly....itz the dragging they do on continuously.......that shud stop.....they suddenly move on 2 a parallel track....Angry
-next, the unexpected...unnecessary comedy in between a very serious situation....for eg- KK's Bhopu scenes.......dadaji-dadiji fights....or Pannas MIL again shouting meaninglessly on sum silly stuff.....AngryAngry...shes pathetic....i hate her....n dis is the MOST SLOWEST TRACK GOIN ON.......frm months they r showing the same thing.........in diff situations.....it is nt atall moving forwrd.....high tym he finds a job.....or sumthing..
Angry-i find Ranos crying very irritating....i mean she jus needs no reason 2 cry.....gosh..! too much..
-n ofcourse inconsistency in Ishaans character like everybody mentioned here............n the famous "most commented" Sona track...which ws by far the biggest mistake.....she ws OVER OTT..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeGurpreetDShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Tani91

^shounak...I've been meaning to say this to you....but yaar...tera sig...every time I look at it I burst out laughingROFL

ROFLROFLROFL..I compiled some funny sigs from the TOI which is available in india...You should go and see their archives....They have some LMAOying Angrezi SIgnboardsROFLAnd one here in the sig says...Yahaan English speakna sikhiye!ROFLWacko

@bold;For me This has to be Out of the world Advertisement which anyone can give..........LOLROFL  ROFL
Shounak please please can you OM me the link as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top