Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@SWetha- Yes dear initially means before the sona track , now that she is gone I hope they bring in the old - giving -importance- to -emotions-feel back

I hope they dont try to ghoosaofy humor in each and every scene
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

@SWetha- Yes dear initially means before the sona track , now that she is gone I hope they bring in the old - giving -importance- to -emotions-feel back

I hope they dont try to ghoosaofy humor in each and every scene

thats true..hope they keep serious scenes serious...and comic scenes comic...😊
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

🤣🤣🤣..I compiled some funny sigs from the TOI which is available in india...You should go and see their archives....They have some LMAOying Angrezi SIgnboards🤣And one here in the sig says...Yahaan English speakna sikhiye!🤣

@bold;For me This has to be Out of the world Advertisement which anyone can give..........LOL🤣  ðŸ¤£
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are certain things which i also don't like in SGP(hard for me to say😭 but true)........Firstly Ishaan's character which has become so inconsistent even i feel now that cricketers are more consistent than Ishaan's character.Secondly ,which i guess everyone talks about,are the tracks of Deepak and Panna which are going round and round in circles but comes to the same point after a month or so.Thirdly Certain tracks which Cvs have left unattended and examples being Disha fight with Meena when Meena didnt ironed her sari,another being Rajini and Suhana fight over bag(dont exactly know as I didnt watch OBS but there was this track) and many more like these ones..Fourthly Missing characters like Manju aunty which lives infront of Kashayap's house but never to be seen other than fighting with Suhana😆..........For now these are my Complains from SGP Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

obviously panna's MIL, and deepak's story, hopefully everything turns out ok with him.

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm.....a few faults which need 2 be rectified:-

-Firstly....itz the dragging they do on continuously.......that shud stop.....they suddenly move on 2 a parallel track....😡
-next, the unexpected...unnecessary comedy in between a very serious situation....for eg- KK's Bhopu scenes.......dadaji-dadiji fights....or Pannas MIL again shouting meaninglessly on sum silly stuff.....😡😡...shes pathetic....i hate her....n dis is the MOST SLOWEST TRACK GOIN ON.......frm months they r showing the same thing.........in diff situations.....it is nt atall moving forwrd.....high tym he finds a job.....or sumthing..
😡-i find Ranos crying very irritating....i mean she jus needs no reason 2 cry.....gosh..! too much..
-n ofcourse inconsistency in Ishaans character like everybody mentioned here............n the famous "most commented" Sona track...which ws by far the biggest mistake.....she ws OVER OTT..😡
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

@bold;For me This has to be Out of the world Advertisement which anyone can give..........LOL🤣  ðŸ¤£

Shounak please please can you OM me the link as well.
Originally posted by: venture

Shounak please please can you OM me the link as well.

Yup sure...shall Pm asap!😉
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@sweta..agree with you about the Bade Papa track...I heard in OBS they didnt have it...I hope they explore it in SGP
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tani91

@sweta..agree with you about the Bade Papa track...I heard in OBS they didnt have it...I hope they explore it in SGP

but i woud not want him to be shown,,,he should be kind of anonymous til the end...i want to see how the family managed...how they had to change and adjust...the impact on the relationships....it will be interesting to watch...