Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp (Page 4)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04poshahletitgoTani91GurpreetDShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
^shounak...I've been meaning to say this to you....but yaar...tera sig...every time I look at it I burst out laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgoYusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shounak-rijul1]
Me too loved Dadaji's friend dying episode...I loved it bcoz of two ways...

First...like its said that old people have to ask their kids to take them out..I felt really angry with Inder...but later...thought he was such a good human being since he knew that Dadaji's friend was dead before..thats why he didnt take Dadaji...

And second..I read somewhere that the Cvs were talking about Religious harmony in the show too...Yes...Dadaji was a hindu and his friend a muslim...and Dadaji spoke about how strong their bond was..the unity they showed...I guess the CVs wanted to promoted religious harmony through the track too..and I am defo in for such tracks!ClapClap

Sorry..I forgot..this post is for things which i dont like in SGPLOL
[/QUOTE]
@bold...this is what happens...i think about is what i dont like but what i get is what i like...

and whatever u said shounak....i too loved tat track soo much...told so much about the life of the elderly...it was a superb track and there has to be more of them....

and yaaa....how can i forget rano's crying....thats the first thing i hate about SGP....leave sona and all...Rano's crying is first on my list

Edited by Shwets1502 - 25 January 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgoYusBee

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Hello shounak ji
Without any guesses....the SONA trackLOL..then offcourse...the sudden inconsistency in Ishaan's charachter,yes...the shirt wali track,same flashbacks again and again...and the biggest thing i hate...not sticking to the storyline and introducing vague tracks.
They started it out as a remake of OBS and then started customizing it for the Hindi audience....some worked some did not ...sona and ishaan's characters were the biggest flaws due to which perfect characters like Badimaa and Dadaji landed in some unconvincing way ..
..I mean...the suhana cooking track,suhagraat track...they could have been hillarious..but turned out to be dormant volcanoesSleepySleepy..ohh yeah...I hate Ishaan hava mein talking with Sweetu and who can forget the..Zoobi Doobi...

OH I want to make a separate thread for this one point , suhana and cooking ..... What does she do all day after so many months of marriage and why is no one asking her to atleast help ? and why disha and rajni are more in the kitchen than meena? Were rajni and disha given the same amount of time to enter the kitchen ? why is suhana's tea and cooking process so special ?

But I think...they show has given us so many many many good scenes..that they kind of balance these negative things...

But thank god,SGP is back on track..but still Ishaan's charachter seems like a MYSTERY to me as well Bhavna di!Confused

And yes Ishaan is the Mystery man for me .... yaar kabhi hero banta hain , kabhi bholu banta hain , aur kabhi tho Sona ka fan lagta hain ....how many different faces does he have ?Shocked

julaikhaYusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

What I don't like about SGP is the dragging of topics.... The confession took around two weeks...

Also I don't like the efforts from concept writers....It seems to me that they wrote a story for OBS and now they are done..They should try to make SGP more creative....They shouldn't copy each and everything from OBS...After all they are renowned writers..

Exactly, they can pick certain good tracks but they have got to think something good exclusively for SGP ....I donno how long they will hang onto OBS as back up ....... Confused
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@bold...this is what happens...i think about is what i dont like but what i get is what i like...

and whatever u said shounak....i too loved tat track soo much...told so much about the life of the elderly...it was a superb track and there has to be more of them....

and yaaa....how can i forget rano's crying....thats the first thing i hate about SGP....leave sona and all...Rano's crying is first on my list

LOLLOLLOL aww no I love RanoEmbarrassed hatke bahu ki hatke saasWink...but yeah her constant crying gets on my nerves...I mean I didnt mind it in the beginning...but now a days its just likeSleepy

@shounak-ROFL Oh Gosh I miss Times of IndiaOuch

Edited by Tani91 - 25 January 2011 at 10:08pm

YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

letitgoShwets1502

Go to top