Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp (Page 3)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgo

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
What I don't like about SGP is the dragging of topics.... The confession took around two weeks...

Also I don't like the efforts from concept writers....It seems to me that they wrote a story for OBS and now they are done..They should try to make SGP more creative....They shouldn't copy each and everything from OBS...After all they are renowned writers..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaletitgo111192YusBeeTani91

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@Swetha- It is definitely a good show and very good refresher from the usual rona dhona types..... and yes we can ignore the small things but the Sona track pushed me off to the limits...

1) Badi maa and Dadaji brought in Sona just to make Suhana jealous and in turn she will realise her love for Ishaan ..???????? that was not at all convincing for me

Suhana was jealous of sona being close to Badi maa also ..implies suhaana loves badimaa right !! well then there is no difference b/w suhana's love for Ishaan and Badimaa

2) Chalo ek second ke liye maan liye sona knew she was here to make suhana J .....and so she was chipkufying with Ishaan ...why the hell was Ishaan also responding to her.......... Why did Ishaan stop concentrating on suhana?

3) why suhana has to say she loves ishaan and doesnot want to leave the house ? why bcoz she married ishaan and she came here to live....
What if Ishaan went and started living in suhana's house then wud they call in suhana's best friend from usa and make him say I love and then only let him stay in the house .............

I can go on and on and on .....

And the most biggest irritating thing................. when the truth was out everybody were congratulating Badimaa and Dadaji on their plan and were thank full .........their whole act was being justified .........

And how did Suhana just let it go when she knew they were planning all behind her back

Edited by bhavi20_s - 25 January 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha111192YusBeeTani91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Swetha- It is definitely a good show and very good refresher from the usual rona dhona types..... and yes we can ignore the small things but the Sona track pushed me off to the limits...

1) Badi maa and Dadaji brought in Sona just to make Suhana jealous and in turn she will realise her love for Ishaan ..???????? that was not at all convincing for me

Suhana was jealous of sona being close to Badi maa also ..implies suhaana loves badimaa right !! well then there is no difference b/w suhana's love for Ishaan and Badimaa

2) Chalo ek second ke liye maan liye sona knew she was here to make suhana J .....and so she was chipkufying with Ishaan ...why the hell was Ishaan also responding to her.......... Why did Ishaan stop concentrating on suhana?

3) why suhana has to say she loves ishaan and doesnot want to leave the house ? why bcoz she married ishaan and she came here to live....
What if Ishaan went and started living in suhana's house then wud they call in suhana's best friend from usa and make him say I love and then only let him stay in the house .............

I can go on and on and on .....

And the most biggest irritating thing................. when the truth was out everybody were congratulating Badimaa and Dadaji on their plan and were thank full .........the whole act was so justified .........

And how did Suhana just let it go when she knew they were planning all behind her back

whatever u said very true...
but everyone cant be right all the time...everyone makes mistake...and the Sona Track was the big mistake of SGP...but when thinking about so much good tracks...its easy to forget for me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgo

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@Tani - Aww that is so cute ..... mom n kid making pacts Embarrassed Embarrassed 
I hope u both punch the pillows every week and go shopping to buy new ones LOL

And u reminded me of some very good tracks, dadaji friend demise was a very good and close to real life one, sad old ppl have to brag their kids to take them out to see their loved ones and kids are always busy ...Disapprove

I dont know why did they bring in the suhaag raat in b/w if nothing important ( not even good talk) was abt to happen then wad is the use ..it failed in bringing some laughs also Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91YusBeeShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
^I agree about everyone just brushing the plan and  that Badi Ma and Dadaji did this noble thing...yes their hearts were in the right place but they should have been more careful...atleast admit to the mistakes to Suhana..when she did find out

but like I said before...I loved how Suhana herself handled it...she looked mad and then admitted that she was jealous....thats what I love so much about Suhana that she isnt afraid to admit to her mistakes....and that cute expression she gave while hugging Sona...aww that was adorableDay Dreaming

can I add one more thing...I am not liking the way Deepak track is progressing...its like he's obsessed with killing his dad..I know his dad is a worthless and vile creature but still...I dont like the way its being handled....Deepak lost all of his innocence in this track that had made me like him so much in the beginning

@bhavi...yep...me and my mom are like obsessed with SGPEmbarrassedLOL

about Suhag Raat oh really?? they build up so much to it....I liked some scenes with Inder and Dadji giving Ishan pointersLOLLOLLOL but Rajni-Disha with Suhana made me a bit uncomfyConfused

Edited by Tani91 - 25 January 2011 at 9:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

letitgoYusBeeShwets1502

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Person annoyed me most is U know who.......Wink   but also Ishaan for not sticking up with his wife and always stick to his BFF . I literally wanted to kill him. Same as Tani91   Unhappy  literally punching my pillow . LOL
     And yes I forgot all abt Shirt fight.... That was annoying OTT .

That is the biggest flaw my dear, they didnot show Ishaan trying to express his love for suhana ...... and made him chipkofy to Sona more Confused

But what can we do ? 

Give feedback dear- someone may read it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Febin-  If I were given a chance I wud lock them up in a room and will not open the door until they do the actual "talking" without being interrupted.

Shaadi ho gayi, pyar ho gaya..... poore delhi ko pata chal gaya....ab kya bache aur boodhe hone baad clearly baat karenge

PS: What an unusual name !! what does Febin mean ? and where is the origin of that name ?

It means "Loyalty"... I dono from where it comes, but my Ummi gave me this name...Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deanuletitgoYusBeeShwets1502

Go to top