India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp (Page 2)

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
@Crysind--- good point ...... it was toooo na threee na .......... infinity much ..... and finally I dont exactly remember why were they all behind that shirtErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

@Crysind--- good point ...... it was toooo na threee na .......... infinity much ..... and finally I dont exactly remember why were they all behind that shirtErmm

Call me Febs...Smile 

even me too till now didn't understand for what did they fight for that shirt? Seeing all those I felt like I should buy and send 3 shirts to 3 of them each...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikha

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@Febs-  He he he he please buy 3 shirts and 3 free tickets to cafe de laila ( Did I spell it right ?Ermm) Even that thing is getting repeated ....

PS: why call u Febs...is ur bday in Feb???

If thats so then u can call me Jans , as my bday is in Jan Big smile

Edited by bhavi20_s - 25 January 2011 at 9:24pm

julaikhaYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

@Febs-  He he he he please buy 3 shirts and 3 free tickets to cafe de laila ( Did I spell it right ?Ermm) Even that thing is getting repeated ....

PS: why call u Febs...is ur bday in Feb???

If thats so then u can call me Jans , as my bday is in Jan Big smile

heheh... if there is actual cafe-d -laila, then i will think about that too... 2 tickets for Sushaan...Embarrassed

PS: My name is Febin and here everyone calls me Febs..Smile

YusBee

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@Febin-  If I were given a chance I wud lock them up in a room and will not open the door until they do the actual "talking" without being interrupted.

Shaadi ho gayi, pyar ho gaya..... poore delhi ko pata chal gaya....ab kya bache aur boodhe hone baad clearly baat karenge

PS: What an unusual name !! what does Febin mean ? and where is the origin of that name ?

YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
what i dont like about SGP....mmm....tough to tell..
cant tell i dont like him/her or this track and all...

but yes...as u r discussing above...din like that shirt thing....then SID and his stupid lines...not much to say...
actually i like all the scenes...brothers..dada-dadi even though they may not be relevant...but yes if it comes in the middle of something important...then i dont like...the recent sona track...
but tough to find things i dont like...

nice topic bhavi...

letitgo

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

@Tani - I might suggest u watch sgp on youtube so that u can skip the Panna saas scenes or else ur mom has to buy a new pillow every week I guessLOL

Ok jokes apart.... well we have very sweet and sugar coated saas(s) in our khasyap family, right from "lo karlo baat" Dadiji to " Hey bhagwaan" Rano....and Badi maa toh Badi maa hain Embarrassed  So somewhere they had to show some contrast and bring in the bad vamp waali saas na Evil Smile
If u dont have bad how will u appreciate the good GeekWink
Wink

LOL my mom punches the pillow with me too..

no but I agree...Its nice to see a contrast in the two households and Panna's situation....

today in US the episode where Suhag Raat starts came on today...and I must say that Sona track had its hits and misses for me....at some points I really enjoyed it...in some points I wish wishing someone would shoot Ishan and Sona....but that episode where Suhana hugs Sona...I tought it was very Suhanaish and very very beautifully handled....and I like Hunar in that scene..... (again strictly my opinion)

^yep so Sona track and Pannas saas are what irked me about the show....and yeah the shirt thing too...I mean I liked the track but felt that it was dragged

I wish SGP would bring back tracks like Disha and the money thing.....or Meethi-Rajni arguments...and also Dadaji's friend dying....that was a beautiful track

and about YT thing..... no way....I can never watch an episode of SGP online (I have seen it from the beginning online till I caught up with US episodes) and I love the show so much that I have to wait for it on TV to see it....me and my mom have this rule...neither of us watches SGP ahead....we both watch it on our own time on our DVR...its like a tradition for us nowLOLLOLWink

Edited by Tani91 - 25 January 2011 at 9:42pm

letitgoYusBee

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
      Person annoyed me most is U know who.......Wink   but also Ishaan for not sticking up with his wife and always stick to his BFF . I literally wanted to kill him. Same as Tani91   Unhappy  literally punching my pillow . LOL
     And yes I forgot all abt Shirt fight.... That was annoying OTT . But what can we do ?  

letitgo

Go to top