Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

One thing u dont like abt sgp

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Tell me one thing which u dislike/ not living upto the mark/ not satisfied/ omg worse thing ever ....etc etc in SGP .....

I know SGP is 100 times better compared to the rona dhona / no logic shows...but not everything is perfect .... so come out with ur points.....Smile

BhavzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
When they dont keep up the pace and drags the track with out serving any purpose, when there is no Suhana in an epsiode or Ishaan, when they pass the time by showing silly fights b/w Dada dadi or Elaish and Disha,s silly arguments, other then that no major issues. Ah yes, dnt like the Sona track and the way they ended it , with out asking Ishaan any questions why was he behaving like a maniac!!! and any scene with SID in it. That actor is so irritating .

Edited by venture - 25 January 2011 at 3:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04YusBeeiViews

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Whoa sheema that was a pretty big list.....

1) pace.... yeah they bug u with fbs
2) no ishaan or suhaana - hmmm may be giving preference to other characters too
3) Silly issues - this is tricky bcoz they try to be as natural and close to real life situations but sometimes yes they turn out to be silly .
4) sona track --- oh plz dont get me started on this .....
5) Ishaan character is still a mystery to me ....
6) SID ??? i didnot get it ?

YusBee

madhoo Goldie
madhoo
madhoo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Great topic Clap

I am going to concentrate at the current situation.  So, atm, I am not liking Deepak's track.  Now don't get me wrong.  I know RB has been through alot and I do feel bad for her.  However, now that Deepak knows the reason why she was avoiding him before, I think he should put more effort into giving his mom all the happiness that she deserves and proove it to her that just because he looks like his father, doesn't mean he IS like his father.  He should put his energy on being a good son, rather than thinking about taking revenge, etc. because if SGP happens to take 20 yrs. leap (you never know), I can clearly see the upcoming track of Deepak - Deepak's half-brother taking revenge from Deepak for killing his (their) father.  By then, Deepak may be married and would have son of his own, who will then take revenge from his half uncle for killing his father and so on.

Most importantly reason why Deepak should forget about the revenge is because if he kills his father, we know that he will go to jail.  Does RB really deserves this? 
1)  Her own family doesn't want anything to do with her.
2)  Her so called husband sells her off for few money.
3)  Her son turns out to look exactly like her culprit (did I spell that right).  Not that it's his fault, but it must be hard for her to look at that face again.
4)  Her son (who she has finaly accepted) is now in jail for killing the guy who raped her.

After so much pain, I think RB really deserves some happiness and peace in her life, rather than having a maniac son who wants to become a killer now.

My opinion to Deepak: forget the past.  Concentrate on present and future. If not for your sake, then for your mom's sake.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7-raiAasma-infinity00letitgoYusBee

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
lol ugh this is so hard for me...I love SGP so much...but so far only one thing has irritated me like no end in this show and that is Panna's saasAngry God every time that woman comes on screen its as if  I go on an anger spree....I am literally punching my pillow by the time her scenes are over

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deanujulaikhaAnjaani_DastaanletitgoYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
I love SGP except for some silly joke track and dragging... like that shirt sequence... 
1 shirt and 3 idiots behind it... That was ridiculous... And they showed it on 3days the same fight... Angry I was like....uff...Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaposhahletitgoYusBee

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@Madhoo- U r abs correct abt RB deserves to be happy as she has been thru a lot with no fault of hers and deepak shud also think abt the future................. but .............

I am not justifying but thinking that it mite b possible that all those yrs were RB was not able to forget the horrible incident , at the same time deepak was also going thru mental torture ( specially he was a kid back then and kid's mind is very fragile) with no father and family support thank fully he did not grew up with Grey shades ...........but all the hatred that built up inside him must b coming out...... he wants to take revenge for his not so normal childhood and also out of the love he has for his mother.
letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
@Tani - I might suggest u watch sgp on youtube so that u can skip the Panna saas scenes or else ur mom has to buy a new pillow every week I guessLOL

Ok jokes apart.... well we have very sweet and sugar coated saas(s) in our khasyap family, right from "lo karlo baat" Dadiji to " Hey bhagwaan" Rano....and Badi maa toh Badi maa hain Embarrassed  So somewhere they had to show some contrast and bring in the bad vamp waali saas na Evil Smile
If u dont have bad how will u appreciate the good GeekWink
Wink

Tani91

Go to top