Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranbir takes Kat for a spin in his Audi R8 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

m i the only one who cant see anybody beside kat in the car...& is tht even kat there?πŸ€“

she's probably there in spirit..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..you know the type of spirit she employed when she was Sallu's girlfriend..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_papu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Thats from the shooting of Rockstar. On the sets.

the link i posted is from the same set of pics posted today at that website

this is from sunday at fashion show
http://www.ranbirkapoor.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pid=19838#im=0

how come his hair have frown so much in 1 day

this is from today's paper
http://www.ranbirkapoor.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=2&pid=19838#im=0

how can he have long n short hair n stubble and small stubble in 1 day 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: srk_papu

the link i posted is from the same set of pics posted today at that website

this is from sunday at fashion show

how come his hair have frown so much in 1 day

this is from today's paper

how can he have long n short hair n stubble and small stubble in 1 day 

You just posted the same pics...BUT the pic u posted before is old because if u notice the one with Kat says WITH KAT in the caption and there is only one pic with that caption.
srk_papu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

You just posted the same pics...BUT the pic u posted before is old because if u notice the one with Kat says WITH KAT in the caption and there is only one pic with that caption.

these pics are copied from  another forum by rk.net u can see its logo at the bottom left all have posted there for so many days no one knowns when these were taken
Katalicious thumbnail

So your main question is that why is his hair short in one and long in the other? You need to show me pics lol.

This content was originally posted by: srk_papu

these pics are copied from  another forum by rk.net u can see its logo at the bottom left all have posted there for so many days no one knowns when these were taken

Maybe this will help.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

randhir-kapoor

Not too long ago, Ranbir Kapoor resorted to 'comb-over' to camouflage his receding hair line (as seen here) . Recently he has upgraded to hair systems or hair integration system (also sported by Shahrukh Khan and the Big Bachan) and can't stop gelling back his hair and showing off his fake hair line, which btw TOTALLY gives it all away. Dude if it weren't for your hair line, I would have never guessed, so stop showing it off.

Anyways, with these types of wigs, the wig piece is integrated with your own hair by gluing it on the crown of your head using surgical strength glue (Sometimes, the thinning hair under is shaved off). Since the surrounding hair is your own, it looks more natural then a complete wig.

I believe Hair Club is the only place in Pakistan where you can get these ( though I am not a big fan of their results…think actor shakeel)

This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Maybe this will help.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

randhir-kapoor

Not too long ago, Ranbir Kapoor resorted to 'comb-over' to camouflage his receding hair line (as seen here) . Recently he has upgraded to hair systems or hair integration system (also sported by Shahrukh Khan and the Big Bachan) and can't stop gelling back his hair and showing off his fake hair line, which btw TOTALLY gives it all away. Dude if it weren't for your hair line, I would have never guessed, so stop showing it off.

Anyways, with these types of wigs, the wig piece is integrated with your own hair by gluing it on the crown of your head using surgical strength glue (Sometimes, the thinning hair under is shaved off). Since the surrounding hair is your own, it looks more natural then a complete wig.

I believe Hair Club is the only place in Pakistan where you can get these ( though I am not a big fan of their results'think actor shakeel)

LMAO plastic desis🀣🀣
^^ you just gotta love these blogs.. πŸ˜†.. it must be tough being a celeb in this day and age..πŸ˜†Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail
Sallu fans should drop it! I think her and Sallu are done for good... She was with Ranbir.. now its confirmed, but i don't think she is going to end up with him either... he has already moved on to Nargis!
Katalicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

Sallu fans should drop it! I think her and Sallu are done for good... She was with Ranbir.. now its confirmed, but i don't think she is going to end up with him either... he has already moved on to Nargis!

If he had moved on to Nargis I don't think he would be sitting in that car with Katrina...TODAY.