Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Woah... Amazing OS... the phone convo got me all emotional especially when he tells her to wait for him in their room...!!
Damn shilpi.. u planning to kill me with ur beautiful OS'?
n LOL.. Dutta pounced on chacha here as well.. bechara chacha.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so touching OS, shilpi......... really made me very emotional...........how much he cared fr her.............the telephone convo really bought tears into my eyes.........especially in the end .........
Dutta couldn't bear her to be scared like this- Nakku? Nakku- jee,saab?

Dutta- tu mere kamare mein thi?

Nakku stopped remembering the day she had left this room promising to return at his call. But she couldn't stay away from this room in his absence from her life as this room had his essence that calmed her, brought him closer.

Nakku-j..jee,Saab?

Dutta smiled leaning his head against the wall closing his eyes trying to see her him his room. It gave him peace and an eagerness to get back to her. He needed this fire now, he fed on it, revealed in it. Dutta- wahi mera intezaar karna. Main aunga,bahut jald. Tere paas.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! my heart is simply going out fr them...........

Gr88888888 OS.........too touching and emotional.........
Thanx fr PM
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shilpi,

Take a bow.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Mindblowing and coming right from the soul for the happy souls on the Forum. You have captured the essence of what we all want to see happening and that would redeem to a certain extent the CVs for all the crap/bloopers that they fed us during the last two/three weeks. Even they would be embarassed if they do not manage to appropriate the story/concept you have narrated so brillantly.

Next OS PLEASE๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณAnd as long as this one.

Luv,

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilpi Omg what Emotional OS yaar๐Ÿ˜ญ.....I loved it ....Iam Lost for the words here ...๐Ÿ‘....U write so beautifully ....it touches ones heart yaar .....Wow the Phone conversation was superbly written yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
It was romantic the last line was killer yaar when  he says her to wait for in there room๐Ÿ˜ƒ ......
U are planning to kill us with this mind-blowing writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....
Thanx amillion yaar .....Will wait fo the nxt one ...u take care and see ya around.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘,,,,
Love and Hugs suhana๐Ÿค—

desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely loved it! this is actually how i envision their phone conversation as well!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!! Shilpi....it was fabulous!!! And the phone call bit..so emotional..so sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks for the PM
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely!

Wish it happens exactly the same way as described in your post!
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Too  Good!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SHIlpi 
This OS is beautiful!
I soooooooooo love it 
every word has its meaning !
i just wish exactly the same happens 
cuz this cant get any better !
awesome SHilpi !
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shilpita....๐Ÿ˜Š

i am speechless............. i wish such a convo really comes up in the serial......... ur OS is so fantastic n elastic........ the CVs wud hav itch their brains off....... now i think........

oh god............. u were fabulous dear.........

its amazing...... just reading it, i cud see pictures of naku n dutta hav that convo........... i jst had said sometime back, he would first tell, mein teek hoon nakku..........

but after that, ur imagination is amazing...............  there are no words to explain the phone convo u hav imagined n put it in words........

lotz luv n tc
divya