Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
GC DD dont need to act thuer offscreen understanding shows on screenEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

change12 IF-Dazzler
change12
change12

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Not only today but I feel maneet rocks every time they are on screen togather.They bring out the best in each other. I've seen them in other seriels too but  in geet it looks like they are not just performing but living their life,and we are watching them.

Amoureux

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by LuvScooby

I completely agree wit u.....they were so good that I felt like I'm really watching their "real" SR Day Dreaming

They have broken the barrier for me b/w real vs reel world....I can't keep it straight anymore LOL
But, I don't care b/c I love their acting and I hope they continue to dazzle us like this for a long time.......Reality or not, love them all the same Hug

Seriously yaar... I mean they did not even show anything yet... no kisses.. no nothing and i was blushing watching them.... Agar trailer itna jaan leva hai to pata nahi picture kaisi hongi... But on a serious note what intensity yaar... What dhasu performance!!!

AZ and Luvscooby, i just made a similar post now, With just a foreplay of words and expressions how can they make our hearts contract in such a way.........WOW!!! if there be a scale of intensity between screen couples the scale would have reached way to the top........... now at least noone can ever comment on any one of them having issues abt close and intimate scenes, there aren't enough adjectives to describe what i had felt watching them.......hats off to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAbsoluvAmoureux

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Smile I know it is tough to contain our excitement!! The SR prelim scene was too good!  The hug, husky voice of GC and blushing beautiful DD -- what a heady combination!! Infact in the scene when GC is lying with DD on the bed, he can be seen swallowing hard! LOL I don't think the director would have told him to swallow, but this guy must finding it tough to lie next to DD! Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvAmoureux

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
COMPLETELY AGREE WID U

Amoureux

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I second u in each & every word of urs.Its truely very hard to believe that they were acting.GC & DD's performances were out of the world.Their superlative expressions,         spectacular body language & last but not the least crackling,thunderous chemistry took everyone's hearts away.We r just left with a single thought,'how can they be sooooooooooooooooooo real'.Really proud to be their fan.HugHatzzzzzzzzzzzz off to these two awesomest actors;they r the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!Clap  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAbsoluvAmoureux

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Clapcvs u did g8 work

Amoureux

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Smile I know it is tough to contain our excitement!! The SR prelim scene was too good!  The hug, husky voice of GC and blushing beautiful DD -- what a heady combination!! Infact in the scene when GC is lying with DD on the bed, he can be seen swallowing hard! LOL I don't think the director would have told him to swallow, but this guy must finding it tough to lie next to DD! Big smile 

Realllyyy....I will have to go & watch the scene again....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAmoureux

Go to top