Users

Frequent Posters

tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
GC DD dont need to act thuer offscreen understanding shows on screen😳
change12 thumbnail

Not only today but I feel maneet rocks every time they are on screen togather.They bring out the best in each other. I've seen them in other seriels too but  in geet it looks like they are not just performing but living their life,and we are watching them.

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Seriously yaar... I mean they did not even show anything yet... no kisses.. no nothing and i was blushing watching them.... Agar trailer itna jaan leva hai to pata nahi picture kaisi hongi... But on a serious note what intensity yaar... What dhasu performance!!!

AZ and Luvscooby, i just made a similar post now, With just a foreplay of words and expressions how can they make our hearts contract in such a way.........WOW!!! if there be a scale of intensity between screen couples the scale would have reached way to the top........... now at least noone can ever comment on any one of them having issues abt close and intimate scenes, there aren't enough adjectives to describe what i had felt watching them.......hats off to them.
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊 I know it is tough to contain our excitement!! The SR prelim scene was too good!  The hug, husky voice of GC and blushing beautiful DD -- what a heady combination!! Infact in the scene when GC is lying with DD on the bed, he can be seen swallowing hard! πŸ˜† I don't think the director would have told him to swallow, but this guy must finding it tough to lie next to DD! πŸ˜ƒ 
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
COMPLETELY AGREE WID U
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I second u in each & every word of urs.Its truely very hard to believe that they were acting.GC & DD's performances were out of the world.Their superlative expressions,         spectacular body language & last but not the least crackling,thunderous chemistry took everyone's hearts away.We r just left with a single thought,'how can they be sooooooooooooooooooo real'.Really proud to be their fan.πŸ€—Hatzzzzzzzzzzzz off to these two awesomest actors;they r the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!πŸ‘  
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jasw

😊 I know it is tough to contain our excitement!! The SR prelim scene was too good!  The hug, husky voice of GC and blushing beautiful DD -- what a heady combination!! Infact in the scene when GC is lying with DD on the bed, he can be seen swallowing hard! πŸ˜† I don't think the director would have told him to swallow, but this guy must finding it tough to lie next to DD! πŸ˜ƒ 

Realllyyy....I will have to go & watch the scene again....πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smrite

maan's mujhe koi rukawat nahin cahiye line and that intense bg music was highlight of half sr

Agree... That was indeed the highlight... Just like MSK πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

I agree, what an episode, both GC and DD made the episode falwless today, i loved it❀️. I actually didn't like some of the camera angles because touching sahi se nazar nahi aa rahi thiπŸ˜†, but loved it anywayπŸ˜ƒ. I also had doubts, they looked soooo comfortable with each other. I didn't find either of them a bit uncomfortable anywhere. I read people saying that GC was a bit uncomfortable at the tummy touching scene, but i personally don't agree. Ab woh ahista ahista hi touch kare ga na, phata phat grab to nahi karegaπŸ˜†. I think it was all just perfectπŸ‘.

Even me... Infact i feel GC was more into his charecter in this particular episode... 😊
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

You said it girl.....thanks for writing this article.......that's what I felt too.......one of the best episodes to date......it was everything GHSP is all about the true essence of the show was embodied in this sequence

And I agree how lucky are we to get such marvelous actors to play such beautiful characters of Maan & Geet, yesterday was definitely perfection personified, you could feel every emotion that passed through these two lovers. I had goosebumps watching this two.

I can't think of any other show or movie where I've seen a better scene than this one their love, passion and chemistry was so intense it exuded more passion than any full SR scene I've ever seen.

And we most definitely have to give credit where it's due that's to the whole creative team. great vision and even greater execution. And kudos to GC & DD.........they were perfect........

Your welcome Dee.. πŸ˜‰ 

Agree to all that you have said above. And the part in bold.. well i second you there...

I feel DD and GC have grown tremendously as actors... The definitely deserve all the success and accolades...